𝘑𝘐𝘚𝘖𝘖'𝘚 𝘕𝘌𝘞 𝘏𝘖𝘔𝘌 / 𝘛𝘐𝘒 𝘛𝘖𝘒 𝘈𝘕𝘋 𝘝 𝘓𝘐𝘝𝘌𝘚

On top of the fact that GOLDEN just came back with their newest single Red Flavor and their newest ep The Red Summer, there has always seems to be some sort of trouble in the horizon

Just three weeks ago, Bighit has confirmed that Jisoo has moved houses due to unwanted attention.

A few days prior to the report, a group of reporters broke into her house when the singer was away finishing filming Red Flavor music video.

Three women and one men snuck into Miss Park's home and rummaged through her belongings. It is said that they are reporters or paparazzi looking for whatever they could find on the singer.

But luck wasn't on their side when Jisoo's security cameras caught them in the act, causing her security system to go off.

When the authorities arrested the group, they claimed to have been working for Dispatch and was ordered to break in to her home for dirt on Jisoo.

They were later charged with breaking and entering.

Bighit issued a statement on the matter, stating that they have talked with Jisoo about it, reassured the fans that she is 100% okay, and that they will go forward with the lawsuit.

Now it is not 100% known if Dispatch is accountable for this, for they have not come forward yet but the matter is still under investigation. We will update with more.

Going on a lighter note, Jisoo, as of lately, has been on V live a lot. In fact, she's gone live 10 days in a row since she has moved into her new home.

Jisoo went live on the V App, allowing fans to watch her as she puts together different areas in her home such as her new recording studio, the master bedroom, her dogs room and a game room.

Fans share their excitement and happiness for the maknae as she talks to the fans while doing handy work.

They share laughs as she failed at setting up neon lights in her room, moments when she played random music, and even saw some familiar faces.

Such as Taehyung, Yoongi, Jungkook and Namjoon all went over to help her move in completely.

Even special guests like her boyfriend Taeyong ( NCT/SuperM)a whom shared many cute moments together.

And she even posted progress on the groups tik tok, which quickly went viral.

So there was a silver lining to all of this. Even though someone had forced her to move places, she seems happier where she is and we think the new decor is beautiful, Jisoo!

+ RELATED STORIES +

- PARK TAEYONG WELCOMES A BABY GIRL INTO THE WORLD

- JISOO'S MOM APPEARS ON HAPPY TOGETHER

- JISOO GOES VIRAL FOR BEING ON VLIVE THE MOST OUT OF THE GROUP

- JISOO REDECORATES 'STUDIO JI'

- THE GOLDEN PODCAST NEXT EPISODE INVOLVES TALK OF WEDDING PLANNING AND HOW TAEMIN PROPOSED

- HERE ARE THE REASONS WHY JISOO IS CALLED 'THE APHRODITE OF KPOP'