𝘞𝘈𝘕𝘛𝘐𝘕𝘎

|  in which taeyong and jisoo want the same person  |

the same person  |

here's yet another prewritten chapter since writers block fucking sucks. don't forget to comment and vote.

Disclaimer: do not take this seriously. We, as fans, should never assume the sexual preference of any celebrity because it's simply none of our business until they say so.

Honestly, the chances of two people being polyamorous in a relationship seems very slim. Especially if the latter didn't come out yet. Which was what Taeyong was going through.

Honestly, it was a surprise that Jisoo even came out to him first. He initially thought she was breaking up with him with the way she looked so nervous and on the verge of tears.

But when she opened her mouth and said "I'm polyamorous." Taeyong couldn't help but laugh.

And thinking about it, he did seem insensitive when he did it. But it wasn't out of mocking, it was out of relieve. Because first, she wasn't breaking up with him and second, he felt less alone.

Which surprised her. Because she had no idea that Taeyong, her boyfriend, was bi sexual or polyamorous.

He just told her. "You never asked so I just didn't say anything and besides, I like having something private to me. The world already knows my blood type, they don't need to know my sexual preference."

And thus, the couple becoming happily connected even more. Now, they have their ups and downs. Not all relationships are sunshine and rainbows, but they still love each other and accepted each other wholeheartedly.

When Jisoo told BTS of her preference, they weren't at all surprised. In fact, they were extremely happy she trusted them with this. Same could be said about her parents.

Both Seokmin and Tatsu were happy she trusted them with this and reassured her that love is love and it comes in all forms, not just one. Which was something the couple always taught their kids.

Jisoo asked Taeyong if anyone in the group knew about his sexuality.

From what he said, only some of them knew. Johnny, Jaehyun and Doyoung knew since before debut. Mark, Yuta, Jungkook and Sunmi found out sometime after the Boss era.

Lucas found out some time after Super M was formed and the rest still don't know or they don't care. Either way, they accepted him and didn't care at all.