𝘈 𝘕𝘐𝘎𝘏𝘛 𝘛𝘖 𝘙𝘌𝘔𝘌𝘔𝘉𝘌𝘙

warning: pause! before you read, let me warn you. this is my very first attempt at smut. I am a person who reads stuff like this, I've never attempted to write it before. I can write IMPLIED scenes but I've never actually attempted to write a full on scene and even then it's not going to be too descriptive. ( as a married woman, I'm still a shy person ).

Just to let you know, Jisoo takes birth control pills so no one needs to worry about condoms or pregnancy.

So, yeah . . . . hope you enjoy.

━━━━━━━༺༻━━━━━━━

in which, jisoo and taeyong have a night they will never forget.

warning: virginity loss, love making, not too descriptive but enough

━━━━━━━༺༻━━━━━━━

When was it ever a good time to lose one's virginity?

Truthfully, no one can answer because it happens differently. Which was what happened with Jisoo. It wasn't like the thought hadn't crossed her mind before, it has. It's just she could never talk about it.

When she was with Jae, she was almost sure that he would be her first but she never felt ready. Same with DK or Yongguk and he was almost the one. But everytime it would cross her mind, she could never feel ready for it.

She's talked to her friends about it before, seeing as Moon and Iris are the only one's experienced in this department. Moon had been with Taemin for a couple of years and Iris lost hers to own member, Mark.

She remembered the topic being brought up for the first time. It was her, Moon, Iris and Sunmi hanging out in the one of SM's break rooms or area's when they began talking about it.

"Serious question, unnies." Sunmi suddenly said, sitting right next to Jisoo on one of the couches. "How do you know you want to give it up?"

The girls had just came back from lunch and decided to hangout in SM while drinking bubble tea. Sunmi had been thinking of a way to bring up this topic because she wanted advice from her older sister figures.

"What? You mean like. . . . . your virginity?" Moon asked, crossing her legs. "Why do you ask?"

"I-I don't know." Sunmi shyly mumbled, rubbing her arm. "I guess I wanted to have advice for. . . . You know, whenever it happens."