𝘾𝙍𝙐𝙎𝙃𝙀𝙎 𝙋𝙊𝘿𝘾𝘼𝙎𝙏 #2

Most of this is fiction. Some of this is fact
You've been warned

 summary: park taeyong opens up about why he is nolonger friends with jay park and why he decided to not work with a lot of kpop companies anymore

longer friends with jay park and why he decided to not work with a lot of kpop companies anymore.

BM: welcome back another episode! today we have a man that needs no introductions, but since he's the homie, imma give it to him. GIVE IT UP FOR P.T.!!!

P.T.: what's going on, everyone? glad to be here.

BM: since you're here, I have to ask this and I know you've already given a brief story in this topic but everyone wants to know the full story.

P.T.: I have a feeling that I know what you're going to ask hahaha

BM: you know me so well haha! but seriously....why did you end your friendship with Jay Park? Y'all used to be so close with each other

P.T.: ahhh, yeah....I knew it haha

BM: from what I heard from your interview in Los Angeles, there was a fallout that ended the friendship.

P.T.: it wasn't the would be fight that ended it. This friendship was ending already. I just needed a push to end it completely and so I did.

BM: ooooohhh I'm getting all the tea today.

P.T.: hahahaha! But I'm sure everyone in Korea and in America has heard his f***ed up version of the story. Where I am the bad guy.

BM: yeah yeah yeah

P.T.: but I'm gonna tell you what actually happened and it's been proven already.

BM: podcast listeners, I hope y'all are listening well. I did this for you and for myself.

P.T.: so like I said, the friendship was on its way to the end, anyways. At first, it was just different lifestyles. He was doing his own thing and I was being a family man. I was more worried about my wife and daughter and my baby sisters rather than making music, partying and all that. But he was still living that same lifestyle and I wasn't with it anymore. I would have accepted that being the reason we drifted apart.

BM: Ahh so....it was like just doing your own thing? Right?

P.T.: yeah yeah, just doing our own things. But what really stopped our friendship was his attitude. It was....it was trash, essentially. And his toxic views on everything was what really did it for me.