𝘚𝘛𝘖𝘙𝘠𝘛𝘐𝘔𝘌 𝘞𝘐𝘛𝘏 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘗𝘈𝘙𝘒𝘚

| in which Seokmin tells a story |

Everyone gathered in Jisoo's parents living room for a get together. BTS traveled for Incheon for Jisoo's fathers birthday.

Even Taeyong and his wife, Jinyoung aka Julia, came and brought baby Sora with them.

During the first night, Tatsu gathered everyone in their living room to for a family night where Mina asked a very interesting question.

"Daddy, why did they call you Devil when you were a teenager?"

Seokmin froze as Tatsu looked at him with worry. Everyone in the living room fell into silence after she asked.

Seokmin looked at his daughter, wondering how she found out about his past. Tatsu and him made sure to hide that until she was old enough to understand.

"Devil?" Jisoo questioned. "What does she mean?"

Tatsu and Seokmin looked at each other again. They almost forgot that Jisoo didn't really know his backstory that well. Only Taeyong did.

"Well, why don't you all sit down and I'll tell you?" Seokmin sighed, gesturing for everyone to sit down. Everyone walked over to a different seat in the big living room.

Mina hopped on Hoseok's lap as he sat in one end of their L shaped couch. He chuckled a little and held her in his arms.

"So, let me briefly tell you about my teen years in Daegu." He started as everyone listened closely.

"As some know, I grew up severely financially unstable. And I was left to raise my younger siblings on my own when Grandma was very sick."

"You mean Auntie and Uncles?" Mina asked curiously.

Seokmin chuckled, ruffling her hair a bit. "Yeah. And as a teenager, I was not a good kid."

"Dad was a delinquent." Taeyong joked, causing everyone to laugh a little. Lifting the mood a little.

"Anyways. Back then I. . . . did some things for money that I am not proud of to this day. Mainly, fighting." He continued. "People on the streets knew me as Devil because of how angry and violent I was."

"You were violent?" Jisoo asked from his left side. "How so?"

Seokmin thought about his teenage years again. How intimidating and evil he seemed. How people at school feared him. He was not proud of the kid he used to be. And it all stemmed from losing his father, his sick mother and the fact that his older siblings just left him with a big responsibility at such a young age.