𝘛𝘏𝘙𝘐𝘚𝘛 𝘛𝘞𝘌𝘌𝘛𝘚

summary: in which jisoo reads your thirst tweets ┉┅━━━━━━━━━━┅┉L͟o͟o͟k͟ o͟f͟ t͟h͟e͟ c͟h͟a͟ ͟pt͟e͟r͟

┉┅━━━━━━━━━━┅┉
L͟o͟o͟k͟ o͟f͟ t͟h͟e͟ c͟h͟a͟ ͟pt͟e͟r͟

 summary: in which jisoo reads your thirst tweets ┉┅━━━━━━━━━━┅┉L͟o͟o͟k͟ o͟f͟ t͟h͟e͟ c͟h͟a͟ ͟pt͟e͟r͟

italics = speaking in Japanese

"Hello, people of the internet!" Jisoo greeted the camera with a bright smile as she waved her tattooed hand. "Today, I'll be reading thirst tweets handpicked by Buzzfeed and I am completely nervous."

"Why's that?" One of the producers asked off camera.

"Because I've never actually seen any thirst tweets before because I'm not always on Twitter." She explained, giggling a little. "so this is a bit frightening but exciting!"

┉┅━━━━━━━━━━┅┉

BUZZFEED presents:
Thirst Tweets w/ Jisoo of BTS

┉┅━━━━━━━━━━┅┉

[ Don't mind me, just patiently waiting for Jisoo to use me as a foot stool ]

"How descriptive," Jisoo laughed out. "But I'm not one to use another human being as a foot stool. Besides, I'm literally 5'1". If anything, I'd use you as a stepping stool. Im short so.....yeah"

┉┅━━━━━━━━━━┅┉

[ let's take the time to appreciate our lord and savior Jessica Park. She didn't do anything I just wanted to remind y'all who's the mommy dom ]

"Mommy?" Jisoo questioned, chuckling. "I always find it funny that when people figured out my American name, it's like I slip into this persona for them. But I'm glad you all like my name."

She smirked, scrolling to read another tweet. But not before looking into the camera with a mischievous smirk.

"Also, I'm already a mommy to someone else, I'm afraid."

┉┅━━━━━━━━━━┅┉

[ All I want for Christmas is for Jisoo to degrade me in Japanese, fulfilling my degradation kink once and for all ]

" hahaha!" Jisoo laughed before she switched to her japanese voice. "Darling~ to think you are worthy of such a gift from me.....Idiot.....know your place, fool."

"Holy shit." A male crew member accidentally said out loud, causing everyone to laugh. "I'm sorry, that was just so cool."

"It's all good." Jisoo's face switched from serious, back to a sweet and innocent smile.

┉┅━━━━━━━━━━┅┉

[ Wanting Corpse and  Jisoo to step on my face and call me scum hours ]

"Okay first off, thank you for the compliment. I do it for the girls, gays, theys, and everything in between." She started off. "Second, I know for a fact that if Corpse were here, he would faint. He might sound scary and gravelly but he's a puppy. Even though I have yet to see him in person."

┉┅━━━━━━━━━━┅┉

[ Miss Jessica Park, please strangle me with your legs! I'll
pay you all of the money in my bank account ]

"I get comments like this on my Instagram page." Jisoo said, looking into the camera. "Like.....I'll do it with no money needed. Bold of you to assume that I wouldn't do it for free. Prepare your neck, fool."

┉┅━━━━━━━━━━┅┉

[ I want Jisoo to dress up as a female Sukuna, tied me to my bed and just insult me ]

"I really like how creative the fans are." Jisoo giggled out, blushing at the tweet. "Ever since I started cosplaying, people have been wanting me to do Sukuna. I'm a huge anime fan so recently, I got into cosplaying. I can't got to any conventions but I do like showing my love for something that is apart of me."

┉┅━━━━━━━━━━┅┉

"That's it, I guess." Jisoo shrugged a little. "If you want to see more content, please subscribe to Buzzfeed. Until next time, thank you!"

Should I do a part two?
I would like to have some of you send in your
own thirst tweet for Jisoo to read, if I do decide to do a part two.

Don't forget to comment and vote!
Love you!