𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘗𝘠 𝘉𝘐𝘙𝘛𝘏𝘋𝘈𝘠! 𝘪

Please do not be a ghost reader
I really do miss you all.

 in which jungkook plans a big surprise birthday party for jisoo and enlists the help from all of her friends and family

Jungkook has noticed how much Jisoo has been pretty down lately. She was fine with the news of their group being on a hiatus but it really hit her when Jim had to get ready for his military service. Meaning, he wouldn't be able to celebrate her birthday with her and the group.

As a tradition, Jisoo always celebrates her birthday with the group members and her family and then she celebrates with her other friends on a different day. Sometimes, even planning a trip with them. But without Jin, she felt empty. Which is why she had been stuck in a slight state of melancholy ever since.

When Jisoo misses any of the members, she feels it the most. It's probably why she was named the most emotional member out of BTS. Because she has a huge amount of love for all of them. And if they can't be there for something such as her birthday or a live show or even just to hang out, she sees no point in celebrating anything. Not unless they call her, that is.

Jungkook felt bad, honestly. The last birthday party she had, ( an actual party, not a birthday dinner for V Live or whatever ), she was turning 20. After that, she never celebrated her birthday again. Mostly due to it falling on days where she would be busy. Or she just didn't really feel like celebrating anything.

So, he decided that Jisoo has earned herself a party. She's worked way too hard to not give herself some days to relax and enjoy herself.

He thought of a perfect plan. He was going to plan her very own surprise party. And because Jisoo is easily distracted, he won't have to worry about her finding out anything. And he knew just who to call to distract her.

"I'll be honest with you, Jungkook, when you called, I was slightly shocked." Ilhoon, Jisoo's childhood best friend, said. "You never call me unless you want something to blackmail Jisoo with."

Jungkook was currently driving to Jimin's place, speaking to Ilhoon though his car's Bluetooth speaker. He let Jimin in on the plan and he wholeheartedly agreed to help. Jimin loved planning parties.

"Not yet but we'll spin back on that topic on another day," he brushed off, slowing down in traffic. "I'm calling because Jisoo's birthday is in three weeks and I am planning a surprise party for her. I know, Jisoo isn't big on super big parties but I do want it to be something special for her."

"Ahhh, the last time she even had an actual birthday party was when she turned 20," Ilhoon mused over, understanding where he was coming from. "What do you need my help with?"

"Since Jisoo can't know anything about this, I'll need you to make the invitations and send them out to everyone." He instructed, scrolling through his phone. Traffic today was heavy on the highway. "Jimin and I would go to a party planner but we figured that it would be easier if you could do it."

"Oooh! Yes, I'll do it!" Ilhoon said excitedly. "I know a guy who could help with that, too. Just tell me the theme and I'll have them made really quick."

"Thanks, man." Jungkook sighed in relief. "You are a life saver. Also, the theme is black and white."

"Hey, what are friends for? I'll get those invites made quickly."

"Now, can you tell me any embarrassing stories about Jisoo when she was younger?"

"Goodbye, Jungkook" Ilhoon deadpanned before hanging up on him.

Jungkook pouted a bit as he continued to drive. "Well..... rude."

"Okay, so I found the perfect place to host the party." Jimin said, walking out of his kitchen. Jungkook made it over after an hour to discuss the party planning. Taehyung was already there, due to spending the morning with him that same day.

"You remember that really nice restaurant and lounge room on Jeju Island? The one we went to as a group vacation?"

"Oh, you mean the sophisticated one Yoongi-hyung suggested we get dinner at?" Taehyung remembered, turning off the tv. "Yeah, didn't they have a vip venue at the top floor?"

"I messaged them and they said they will reserve it for us." Jimin beamed, showing the message on his phone. "I think it helps that I mentioned I was a BTS member. But anyways, I remember Jisoo loving that place so much. Plus, it's perfect for the sophisticated black and white theme we're doing."

"Perfect!" Jungkook exclaimed, clapping his hands together. "So we got the location, I can text Ilhoon the address. He's making the invites, Namjoon-hyung and Hobi-hyung said that they will pick up the cake while Yoongi-hyung will worry about the music."

"Wait, who's gonna distract her?" Taehyung asked curiously. "We'll need someone to keep her busy while we're coordinating everything."

"I got Sunmi to distract her." Jungkook answered. "She, along side Moon, Iris, and Misun, are gonna keep her busy by taking her on a birthday trip to Jeju Island. They'll distract her by doing various activities while we'll be there, making sure everything is in order."

"Oh yeah, Moon still has that vacation house her dad gave her." Jimin said, suddenly remembering that fact.

Since Moon's family is very rich, her father has about three vacation properties. One of them located in Jeju Island and the other two were in Hawaii and Ko Samui ( which was where Taemin and Moon had their honeymoon at ).

Jungkook smiled, happy that everything was going according to plan. "Okay! Let's do it!"

All three gave each other a high five, excited to pull this off.
Jisoo didn't know what was going to hit her and they could hardly wait!

This is me making up for
missing Jisoo's birthday so
im making a mini series out of
it.
If you want more scenarios with
the girls of GØLDEN, you can
request it on their book. I have a
request page for it.

But anyways, I'm gonna go catch
up with the other OCs birthdays.
Please do not be a ghost reader,
I really miss you all and I miss
reading your comments and laughing.

Love you and stay safe!