𝘑𝘐𝘚𝘖𝘖 𝘟 𝘊𝘖𝘙𝘗𝘚𝘌 𝘍𝘙𝘐𝘌𝘕𝘋𝘚𝘏𝘐𝘗 𝘐

I'm at work that's why this is
so short but I promise next
update will be much longer.
please no ghost readers! I miss
you all and would love to see you
all

please no ghost readers! I missyou all and would love to see you all

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

𝘐𝘯 𝘞𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘊𝘰𝘳𝘱𝘴𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘑𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘰𝘴
𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘥𝘰𝘳𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦
𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥
( Explained in two viral moments )
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

ganbare ganbare
game stream: animal crossing
────────────♡⋆.ೃ࿔*────

"So I was thinking about something," Corpse said as he and Jisoo were on live stream together, playing Animal Crossing.

"What's up?"

"You can imitate any anime characters voice, right?" He asked. "Can you do one more request for me?"

"Is it Sukuna?" Jisoo asked, already knowing that he was going to ask that.

For about a week, he kept asking her to imitate one of the character's iconic lines. It had become a joke between the two so their fans already knew about it.

"Pleeeeaaaassee, baby?" He playfully pleaded.

Jisoo paused and laughed. "W-Why do you want me to say it so bad?"

"I gotta do it for the gram!" He replied, making her crack up. "I have to flex on Sykunno! He thinks I can't get you to say it."

Jisoo signed playfully as her chat was blowing up over the conversation. "Okay, since everyone wants me to do it, fine."

"Yes!" Corpse cheered. "In japanese."

"Okay okay, haha!" Jisoo said before going quiet.

She stayed quiet for two seconds. "Ganbare ganbare~"

"YES!" Corpse cheered again. "Do Gojo!"

"I just did Sunkuna!"

"You have to do Gojo now!"

"Aish......Oi oi Nanami oi oi oi oiiiiiiii!"

Because she sounded exactly like the characters, those two clips went viral that night. Even Corpse's cute reaction to it went viral.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

She's Mine!
game stream: among us
────────────♡⋆.ೃ࿔*────

"Jisoo, I'm gonna straight up and ask..." Felix said as everyone were waiting on one more player to come on. "Why did BTS unfollow me on twitter?"

"Ooooh!" Jack said, laughing. "The tea is popping hot!"

"What's the answer, Jisoo?" Valkyrae added on.

Jisoo laughed a little as she was picking a color for her among us character. "To be honest, we don't always have control over who we unfollow so that was most likely our company that did that. I don't know why."

"So, none of you know why?" Toast asked, curiously.

"Nope."

"So that means I have a chance." Sykunno asked, making everyone laugh. "In order to solidify our relationship, you have to follow me on twitter now."

"Haha!" Jisoo giggled uncontrollably. She thought he was so cute.

"Sykunno, how many times do I have to tell you she's mine?" Corpse spoke up, causing an uproar of laughter. "How many times, bro?"

"And the saga continues." Toast joked among the laughter.

"How to be Jisoo, honestly." Pokimane said through her giggles

"Corpse, give it a rest! She has a new gamer love in her life!" Sykunno argued.

"She's mine!" He yelled, only adding on to the laughters. "Right, baby? Aren't you mine?"

"Hahaha! Of course!" Jisoo cracked up, looking at her chat going crazy.

Army had already shipped her with Corpse so this only added to the fire.

"Exactly!"