𝘍𝘌𝘔!𝘋𝘌𝘒𝘜 𝘈𝘕𝘋 𝘞𝘏𝘠 𝘍𝘈𝘕𝘚 𝘈𝘙𝘌 𝘏𝘌𝘙𝘌 𝘍𝘖𝘙 𝘐𝘛

ARMY ARE CALLING JISOO ( BTS/GOLDEN ) THE FEMALE IZUKU MIDORIYA AND HERES WHY!
written by. h.han

Yesterday, the ever so social butterfly Park Jisoo goes viral, yet again, on Tik Tok when she posted a video of her lip syncing to LEFT RIGHT Deku version while she and her sister-in-law were in the process of dying her hair.

No one knew what color it was because she purposely filtered the video in black and white. Letting the fans have their best guess before it was revealed.

Well, hours after that, Jisoo was seen exiting a coffee shop sporting green hair!

It was such a shock to the fans that they began calling her Female Deku/Izuku Midoriya.

They even got hashtags going viral on twitter and TikTok.

Fans everywhere share their love for the new look and are happy to see Jisoo become more open and comfortable with herself.

Jisoo, as of recently, has went on V Live, expressing to her fans how much she used to be reserved and very cautious but now, she wanted to be more open and comfortable with herself by expressing herself through other ways other than music.

This seems to be the first step into openness and we are happy for her.

RELATED STORIES:

+ Jisoo's little sister and niece wins the "Famous Relative" Challenge on TikTok

Jungkook's and Taeyong's two second cameo in Jisoo's tiktok goes viral within 30 minutes.

+ A TikToker watches Jisoo reacting to her tiktok about the idol and she goes crazy!

+ 3 times Jisoo has commented on random TikToker videos.

+ Jisoo shows how much of an anime fan she really is by posting a "Anime Voice" Challenge on TikTok

+ Corpse Husband and Jisoo's friendship summed up in one video compilation.