𝖤𝖭𝖦𝖠𝖦𝖤𝖬𝖤𝖭𝖳 𝖱𝖤𝖠𝖢𝖳𝖨𝖮𝖭: 𝖥𝖠𝖬𝖨𝖫𝖸 𝖤𝖣𝖨𝖳𝖨𝖮𝖭 i

ENGAGEMENT REACTIONS: FAMILY EDITION Jisoo announces her and Taeyong's engagement to different family members via FaceTime call

Jisoo announces her and Taeyong's engagement to different family members via FaceTime call. ( including the members ).
Part one.
─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

MOM & DAD ( + TAE AND MINA )
─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

Wanting to let everyone know ahead of time, Jisoo started calling all of her family members to let them know of the good news before the media did it for them. So the first people she told were her parents. Who just so happened to be spending the day with her older brother, his wife and her little sister.

"Okaasan~!" Jisoo said, propping her phone on her kitchen counter. She was in the middle of making food for herself when she facetimed her mom.

"Yes, onna no ko~!" Tatsu replied back, also propping her phone on her kitchen counter. She was baking in her kitchen when her eldest daughter called her. "I'm surprised you called this early in the week. I'm happy to hear from you~"

"Me too~" Jisoo said, smiling. She paused her chopping and leaned on her counter. "I actually have something to tell you and appa, where is he?"

"He's in the backyard with your brother and sister." She explained, mixing her cupcake mix in a steel bowl. "Tae just got here an hour ago. Your sister is playing with the dog outside."

"Oh, good! I'm actually glad everyone's there," She said happily. "I have something to show you."

Tatsu stopped her mixing and looked directly at her. "What's up, my love?"

Jisoo smiled brightly, showing her the big and shiny engagement ring on her finger. "I'm getting married~!"

It took Tatsu three seconds before she registered what she told her. But as soon as she saw that sparkling wedding ring in her finger, she suddenly screamed super loudly.

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" Her screams rippled through her phone. Tatsu nearly dropped her mixing bowl as she began to jump up and down.

Tears streamed down her face, covering her mouth as she began to cry loudly. "YOU'RE LYING TO ME!!!" She sobbed out under her hands.

"I heard screaming!" Jisoo heard her dads voice off camera. Her mom ignored him and continued to cry happy tears. She couldn't even tell him what happened. All she did was point at her phone.

Seokmin, her dad, suddenly took her phone and saw that she was FaceTiming their daughter. "Jisoo, why's your mom crying and screaming?" He asked chuckling slightly. "I thought something bad happened."