𝘛𝘞𝘐𝘛𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘛𝘏𝘙𝘌𝘈𝘋

As always, don't forget to comment and vote!

stream ridin' | @jisoo_fanclub

Here are some facts about Jisoo that many new armys don't know or old armys forgot. A Thread part one: let's start!

🔂1.9k retweets ❤ 1.8k likes 💬 1.2k comments

THREAD

Jisoo owns a mansion in an exclusive gated community in Seoul because she felt safer in a gated community rather than a open neighborhood.

|

Jisoo admitted to watching one porn video before but it traumatized her so bad that she is now scared of anything that has to do with porn

|

Jisoo has written and produced a multitude of music for other groups and soloists such as IU, Lee Sunmi, Ateez, NCT Dream, Seventeen, Gfriends, Astro, and Jay Park

|

Jisoo has a producer name and its Ji

|

Jisoo once gave a male army relationship advice and he invited her to his wedding. To which, she couldn't make but she did video called him and his wife ( who are hardcore armys ) as a gift to the happy couple.

|

Speaking of, she sent him and his wife tickets for the disney resort in Maui as a wedding gift and sent them a bunch of flowers with copies of the groups albums ( signed ).

|

Jisoo has said when she retires, she plans on moving back to Yeongjongdo Island to live beachside for the rest of her life.

|

Her uncle married an african american model and they have about five children together. ( whom she is very close with ).

|

Jisoo cried when oreo accidentally ran into her wall and started whining. It took Yoongi thirty minutes to calm her down.

|

Jisoo does aerial yoga with Stray Kid's Mi Sun and EXO's Moonbyul three times a week. Which is why she has very defined abs.

|

Jisoo, Hwasa and Solar all actually go to the same gym and often hang out after a work out.

|

Jisoo is androgynous enough to look like a real boy when she dresses the part. Which has confused a lot of people in the past.

|

Jisoo is open about owning lingerie and collecting them. She has stated that no woman should be ashamed for owning such things.

|

Jisoo, Eunha and Sinb ( Gfriends ) grew up together in Bighit and still continue their friendship to this day. ( they've known Jisoo since she was nine years old ).

|

Jisoo is naturally tan. Its just no one really sees due to whitewashing.

|

Jisoo boxes, practice with katanas and is a black belt in taekwondo. She also took up kickboxing recently.

|

Jisoo hates the color teal. But loves the color blue green ( doesn't make sense, I know )

|

Jisoo's brother, P.T. has a degree in business, music and psychology/behavioral. Meaning he can read bitches for filth if he wanted to.

|

Kodak Black has express interest in Jisoo a couple of months ago but Jisoo ignored him.

|

Suran and Jisoo didn't like each other for a very long time. It was only recently reported that they are now on speaking terms ( but they're not friends yet ).

|

Jisoo strongly dislikes San E ( for the right reasons ) despite the fact that he still express strong interest in her.

|

Jisoo is best friends with Dua Lipa and is a big fan of Lana Del Rey.

|

Once, Bfree tried to talk to Jisoo but she flat out ignored him and gave him the cold shoulder.

|

Jisoo's eyes were so light when she was born that the doctor and nurses thought she was blind until her eyes became bluer the older she got.

|

Jisoo kissed a fan's cheek at a concert. ( the fan posted the video on twitter and it went viral )

|

Often times, people confuse Jisoo's mom for Fan BingBing ( Chinese actress ) because they look exactly alike. Which she finds funny.

|

Jisoo silently donated 3 million us dollars to a children's hospital in Incheon and helped her old elementary school buy new supplies and desks recently.

|

Jisoo has ran into all of her old school bullies after she became very famous.

|

Jisoo loves listening to Lauryn Hill, Eryka Badu and India Arie.

|

Jisoo has written a lot of BTS' songs such as Pied Piper, Love Maze, Paradise, And Filter ( which she plays the guitar in the song ).

|

Jisoo remembers every one of her staffs names and even their birthdays.