𝘔𝘌𝘌𝘛𝘐𝘕𝘎 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘉𝘖𝘠𝘍𝘙𝘐𝘌𝘕𝘋

| In which the bodyguard meets the boyfriend |

Mori has never met any of Jisoo's past boyfriends. He wasn't there for Jae or DK. He started working for Jisoo around the time things were about to end for her and Yongguk. So he never had the opportunity to meet any of her boyfriends. Until now.

It was a busy day at M!Countdown. BTS has just came back and so did NCT 127. This would be the first time in a while that the two groups would be in the same place so Taeyong wanted to hang out with his girlfriend for a couple of hours.

Just before he had to go on stage. Their set wasn't until three more groups performed, so he had time.

But it also came to his understanding that Jisoo's bodyguard, Takeda Morimoto aka Mori would be there. Meaning he had to meet him sometime. He has never seen him before but Jisoo talks about him a lot.

She spoke highly of him and as her boyfriend, he wanted to meet the man that has kept her safe all this time. If he was an important figure in her life, Taeyong wanted to assure him that he is a good man. He will never break her heart.

And as confident as he was, his heart literally almost dropped when he saw him for the first time.

It had been him, Johnny, Haechan and Jaehyun walking through the busy backstage area, where all of the dressing rooms and other idols mainly are.

BTS had a dressing room just at the end of the hallway, two doors down from TXT. And there the bodyguard stood in all of his glory. And Taeyong nearly crapped himself. Let me tell you the moment leading up to this.

"You've never even seen how he looks," Haechan pointed out as he followed his leader and hyungs through the busy hallway.

After getting their hair and makeup done, Taeyong wanted to hang out with Jisoo for a couple of hours. Seeing as how they were gonna be there for a while.

He remember that Jisoo had a personal bodyguard. His name was Takeda but Jisoo affectionately calls him Mori. After an anime character.

He seemed so important to her so he decided to try and introduce himself to him. Showing him that he is a respectable man.

Only one problem. He had no idea how he looked. He has only heard things about him. He has never seen a picture or anything.

"I'm sure all I gotta do is look for a man dressed in all black. Shouldn't be hard." He said, walking further down.

Johnny, Jaehyun and Haechan wanted time come because they wanted to see Jisoo, also to see how her bodyguard looked. As they were very curious, too.