𝖩𝖴𝖲𝖳 𝖦𝖮 𝖥𝖮𝖱 𝖨𝖳

BRUNO MARS CONCERT IN SEOUL While attending a Bruno Mars Concert, Jisoo is faced with an unexpected surprise

While attending a Bruno Mars Concert, Jisoo is faced with an unexpected surprise. One that will change the course of her life for the better
( don't be a ghost reader )

 As soon as it was known that Bruno Mars was having a concert in Seoul, South Korea, tickets nearly sold out that same day

As soon as it was known that Bruno Mars was having a concert in Seoul, South Korea, tickets nearly sold out that same day. Many fans of the singer rushed to gain tickets before they sold out and so did many Korean famous figures.

Groups such as NCT, Lesserafim, members of BlackPink, Treasure, Seventeen, and many more attended the star studded night. Even other figures such as G-Dragon, actors and actresses all had been there.

Jisoo, of course, had to get her own tickets. Ilhoon, Mori and Jisoo made plans to go together. When she found out that her boyfriends Ten and Taeyong were going as well, she suggested that they all go out to dinner after the concert.

She got invited to the after party but wasn't one for parties. So she just wanted to go to a nice restaurant and chill with friends.

And while she was coordinating all of that, Taeyong had plans of his own. He had a big surprise for Jisoo.

Life has been treating him good lately. He was doing great with his solo release, he had just came back from a vacation over seas, and he has became the happiest he has ever been in so long. Also, his birthday was coming up soon.

With everyone in NCT doing their own thing for a while, he had time to consider a lot of things in his life. He wasn't getting any younger and he'll be 30 in a few years. There was some changes he wanted in his life and in order to make it happen, he had to take the first step.

"You're not thinking of backing out of this, are you?" Ten asked, over the phone as Taeyong was on his way to the stadium. Where the concert will be held.

It was him, Jungwoo and Taeil going together. Sunmi and Misun ( Stray Kids ) got tickets together and decided to go with one another. Mark and Haechan was also attending.