𝖬𝖸 𝖢𝖮𝖴𝖲𝖨𝖭, 𝖭𝖠𝖬𝖨𝖪𝖮 2/4

the following contains toxic behavior involving a family member. Reader's discretion is adviced.
ABSOLUTELY NO GHOST READERS ALLOWED! COMMENT AND VOTE!

"Namiko!" Jisoo greeted gleefully to her cousin. Or as gleeful as she could muster up.

Early that afternoon, Jisoo decided to meet up with Namiko at a nearby coffee shop. She was staying at The Ritz Carlton. She was still the rich girl she grew up with.

"Jisoo, sweetie!" Namiko hugged her.

Namiko was about her height. She had long light brown hair and dark brown eyes. She was fit and she took pride in her slender body. She was very pretty. The type of pretty you would see on the movie screen.

"I have missed you!" Namiko said, pulling back.

One swipe over and she grimaced at Jisoo's appearance.

"Jisoo, you're getting fat. You should definitely work out more."

Jisoo nearly jumped at her sudden critic. Looking down at her own body, she looked fine. So her hips were wider and she was a little less slender than her but Jisoo was fit.

She still had very flat stomach, toned abs and legs.

But the insult still hurt her. Jisoo just pushed back the feeling and forced a smile. "Oh, Nami-ah, still so funny as ever."

"I know right?" Namiko smiled before flipping her hair. "Now, let me tell you all about my trip to Bali."

I'm doing fine, thank you for asking. Jisoo thought sarcastically, sitting down at at table with her.

Jisoo, it's okay, you're doing this for Aunt Renji and Mom.

━━━━━ ° .별 : ◌━━━━━

After about an hour of hearing Namiko rant on about her traveling, how much money she has and how her life was so perfect, she demanded Jisoo to introduce her to the members.

Which she would have a problem with. But given the fact that they could be very open about how they felt about certain people, especially Taehyung, she didn't want to cause a ruckus.

But Jisoo found herself texting them through their group chat.

Jungkook couldn't make it because he was too busy doing something at Bighit. So she planned on going out to dinner, so that everyone could meet her.

Fast forward to later on in the night, Jisoo and Namiko drove to the groups favorite bbq place. And the closer they got to the restaurant, the more she began to feel nervous.

Before the drive, Namiko insisted the two of them dress up because "she needed to look more fashionable".

Her black twenty one pilots shirt and jeans seemed to not satisfy the rich girl.

So she forced her into a red sun dress because Namiko was wearing blue and she wouldn't be caught dead wearing the same color as her cousin.