𝙔/𝙉 𝙃𝙀𝘼𝘿𝘾𝘼𝙉𝙉𝙊𝙉 𝙄

Just a fun idea that features you, the readers! If you all want another one, give me a head canon theme and I'll write one for you

If you all want another one, give me a head canon theme and I'll write one for you.

BEING IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH JISOO
( Female edition )

- you and Jisoo met completely by accident. She was shopping and you were just hanging out with friends in a coffee shop.

- you thought she was adorable as she ordered her caramel latte and asked for the foam to be shaped into a panda bear.

- but you were too shy to say anything to her.

- but Jisoo noticed you staring and so she went up and talked to you.

- which was kinda awkward, given the fact that you didn't know what to say to such a beautiful girl who just waltzed up to you and started making conversation with you.

- but that's how your relationship started.

HABITS IN THE RELATIONSHIP

- Jisoo, although she isn't a jealous person, is very possessive and can be very clingy.

- and this only happens when you don't give her attention for about 5 minutes.

- also exes are a big no no for her. Not unless you were somehow still friends with them and they respected your relationship with her, then that's okay.

- but she does have her jealous moments.

-like whenever a member decides to flirt with you as a means to get a laugh, Jisoo will shut down and she has to have you in her arms in some way.

- she will hug you from behind and glare at whoever flirted with you. And she wouldn't hide it, either.

- it's both cute and a bit annoying.

- Jisoo will always ALWAYS buy you something.

- rather it was a gift or just because she's thinking about you, expect to see a lot of small gifts around your home with cute little notes attached to them.

- " you said you needed a new dress, so I bought you this one I think will make you look like the goddess you are. Also, it has an opening on the skirt *wink wink* "

- can be very flirty with you, it will turn you into a red tomato.

- will make out with you in front of people just to piss them off.