Chapter 44. Next

Tsukushima rolled his eyes texting the annoying cat Captain back, at least he was easier to deal with than the idiot owl. Tsukishima had a headache trying to read the idiot's texts. How did Daichi-san even manage?

The possible stalker indeed attended the Owl's school he was on their basketball team some first year. Tsukki tsk'd, he was starting to grow a true hatred for basketball players.

He bit the inside of his cheek as Daichi stood txting the cat as well. Both Karasuno alphas watched Hinata skip and jump onto Kageyama's shoulders giggling as he hit the volleyball over to Noya who also sat upon Tanaka's shoulders.

Asahi watched nervously and Suga shook his head in disapproval, Yamaguchi giggled into his hand knowing Hinata wasn't going to be able to return Noya's receive.

"Coach Ukai said there's nothing they can do since the alpha was just "watching " he hasn't mentioned it to Tomo-san. Shoyo's dad would most likely threaten the other kid's coach and alpha. It could land him in trouble. So Coach suggests we keep an eye on the situation and keep vigilant. " Daichi sighed, running a hand through his hair.

Tsukki was about to say something when Daichi cut him off " Don't worry Tsukishima, the owls will have a chat. No harm in that." The dark haired captain grinned, "I don't want to cause more worry to Suga so maybe we just keep it between us team alphas for now. "

Daichi's eyes fell on a the gray haired omega vice-captain now demanding that both Hinata and Noya climb down "this instant young man! Don't give me that look Nishinoya Yuu! You should be leading by example being the upper classmen. Tanaka I don't know why you are laughing, this goes for you too!"

Tsukishima wasn't so blind that he didn't pick up on the small detail of Suga still wearing a long sleeve white sweater in the very warm gym. The Captain's own bruised cheek was barely starting to fade into a lighter green and yellow. The blond wondered who had dared attack the vice-captain once more and how bad the damage was.

"He's alright. It's not what you think. It was a misunderstanding. " Daichi grumbled. "One I resolved just as quickly as it appeared. As for Hinata we won't be caught off guard again. That goes for the whole team. " Daichi surprised Tsukishima by turning to face him, the captain's strong arms crossed over his chest.  The blond raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"Don't give me that innocent look. You know if there's something going on you can tell me. You don't have to shoulder any problems on your own we are a team and I like to think a family. So if theres an issue at home or maybe between one of our other club members you can come to me, maybe two heads are better than one. "

The blond wasn't used to being on the receiving end of concern, especially from another alpha, usually Yamaguchi was offering his shoulder or ear. Tsukishima felt a little ashamed, watching how Hinata was draped over the freckled omega like a shrimpy orange blanket, his arms handing over Yamaguchi's shoulders as Kageyama sat down next to the two offering water to the freckled boy.

He could hear the dark haired alpha, "Are you coming over after school, my mother is going to be there again she might need all the help she can get making the cookies she insists on baking herself. My father is worried for the house. "

Hinata giggled offering the waterbottle sliding over to Kageyama's shoulders before plopping into the alpha's lap. "I like hanging out, so no problem. Your mother is sweet. I've never met alpha parents that are so welcoming."

"You mean embarrassing. " Tobio grumbled his cheeks slightly red as he turned away.

"Your parents are nice Kags. Your dad was a little scary at first but he did apologize to me and I realized he's a little awkward like some people I know." The omega giggled when the younger alpha grumbled into his neck, scenting the smaller boy tightening his arms around the giggling omega.