Chapter 27 Don't like the Drugs

The world was spinning for Oikawa Tooru he didn't know how he got there, but the loud music was slightly muffled in the room he was in.

There was someone on top of him, whispering into his ear and Alpha by his scent, he was using words like whore, slut and bitch .

Tooru tried to push him off but his body wasn't as strong as it normally was, "Stop." He whimpered but the alpha only laughed straddling him landing a punch hard against the thin omega's toned stomach. Tooru gasped his breathing coming in short breaths as it was. He felt the world start to spin threatening to sink him into the dark spreading inward from the edges of his vision. "Please." He hated how he whined but his body ached where he had been slammed against the dirty carpet of the unfamiliar room.

"You're going to love how I fuck. I know you've been starving for my cock." The alpha above him grinning a disgusting confidence releasing thick dominate pheromones. Tooru tried to hold his breath but he was finding it hard enough to breathe.

Tooru had only come to this party because boring Hajime had accepted the invitation of some omega girl. He was probably being gentle with her, taking her clothes off not ripping them open, not gripping her wrists above her head in a bruising grasp. He wouldn't be calling that girl a slut, as he groped and pinched licking his gross tongue over the omega's thinned lips.

"My shirt you asshole!" The Omega's tongue felt heavy, his body was hot, "What was in that drink?" He groaned again trying to push the heavy body off of him. It was useless, his arms weren't cooperating, he felt like a bird caught in the mouth of a cat. The lean alpha was grinding into him, kissing his neck, pinching hard with his free hand prying Tooru's lean but muscled thighs apart. It hurt, every touch, every word. The disgusting scent marking the brown haired omega left by even the slightest skin to skin contact made Tooru feel oily and dirty. The alpha ignored Tooru's weak pathetic pleas, his hungry mouth finally  detached from Tooru's sensitive scent glad  moving lower and taking one pink erect nipple between his teeth and biting down cruelly. The alpha panted hungrily sucking harder now after hearing the smaller boy's cry of surprise and pain before switching to the next.

"Oh I put a little party starter in your drink. Something to make you more compliant and submissive. I like my bitches with less fight." The alpha smiled grinding his erection against Tooru's bruised thighs.

"Get off!" The frightened volleyball captain managed to bring his knee up and catching the idiot in the crotch, he rolled away  ignoring the grunt and angry curses behind him. The setter  stumbled towards the door, his vision going sideways. He fumbled for his phone in his back pocket calling the one number he had on speed dial. And as always that one person answered, Tooru felt like sobbing, forgetting to keep moving.

"This better be good?" The voice growled with it's familiar biting tone, instantly causing Tooru to feel less frantic. Until he heard the alpha behind him start to near, the unfamiliar scent threatening and demanding submission.

"Hajime?" the omega choked feeling his legs wanting to buckle the drug was making his head foggy, why did he feel the urge to just lie down and sleep.

"Tooru? Where the fuck are you? What's wrong?" The sudden change in Iwa-chan's voice at another time would have seemed endearing,the alpha rarely worried for Tooru let alone if he were truly occupied. Hajime occasionally scolded the omega and the two would fight back and forth. However Hajime never showed concern like this, a sad little sliver of hope tore at the omega's broken heart only to be just as quickly stomped down. Tooru was drugged and hearing only what he wanted, all of that didn't matter he needed to get out of there. And he wanted to be safe, Hajime was safe, he was stone against tree bark, sturdy oh so sturdy.

KING AND LION HEARTजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें