Chapter 34 Volleyball-kun

Takeda felt vulnerable after the attack, he was a naturally anxious omega  but had always kept up a good front. However this attack left him feeling exposed, his cousins visited but they were alphas and it added to his feeling of anxiety. They meant well, wanting to protect him, but their mixed scents fought each other and it was dizzy mess that caused more harm than good.

Ittetsu had always tried to be strong growing up, but his cousins were constantly trying to protect him. He hated that they thought he was weak, even now he hated himself for being in the position he was in. His uncle had always wanted him to marry and be a stay at home omega, that was something he did not want.

Then Ukai would enter the small hospital room and his scent was fresh and leathery and it took over. Ittetsu leaned into it, he couldn't believe Ukai was even remotely interested in him.

His cousin's thankfully didn't know about Ukai's love confession, they only knew that once again a Ukai had saved a stupid helpless Takeda.

"Sensei?" A knock came to the door and the Omega pulled himself out of his miserable thoughts, there in the doorway was one of his players holding a vase of flowers and a plate of food.

"Sugawara-kun?"

The Advisor had hoped that students wouldn't know he was there, but naturally word would have gotten around quickly.

"Sorry, I hope I'm not intruding." The setter placed the flowers on a small table and then brought the plate closer to the bed. "I know from experience how hospital food can be, so I went to Tomo-san's bakery and Shoyo picked out a selection of fresh buns.

Takeda's mouth watered, the food was crap at the hospital, his chest squeezed at such thoughtfulness.

"Oh, this is from Shoyo as well." Suga put his messenger bag on the floor and fished out a handheld game. The back had the name Kozume on it. "He says its a loan until you are out. It will help pass the time if you get nervous. And this is from Noya-san, " Suga started to pile things up near the advisor. Noya had sent his favorite volleyball magazines, Ennoshita had sent a disk with their rivals current practices. He with Tanaka, Yamaguchi and Tsukishima had infiltrated several schools to get the images. Basically Ennoshita and Yamaguchi had been flirting with the other teams while an angry and seething Tanaka had filmed the practices or rather most of the footage was Tanaka filming Ennoshita and then Tsukki intercepting a phone number being given to his Yamaguchi.  "It might not be too helpful but I've never laughed so hard in my life. It's one thing seeing Tanaka lose his temper but seeing Tsukishima kei and Tanaka Ryuu dressed as girls, and then a very pouty Tsukishima march up and grab Yamaguchi's arm and drag him away. PRICELESS. Daichi-kun was not so impressed with their Shenanigans. Coach hasn't seen it, but it's not very helpful. Bless them, they did mean well. It's good for a laugh. Don't tell Tanaka I said that." Takeda glanced at the disk and the magazines, the buns. "Oh, and Narita and Kinoshita thought you would like to borrow Narita's laptop, Kinoshita put several movies on it as well as downloaded websites to watch movies. The headphones are from Tsukishima. Narita wanted me to mention that the Romcom collection is Asahi's. And the crossword books are from Daichi-kun he thought you would like to occupy your mind. Oh, can't forget that Kageyama-Kun wanted you to have the last practice on our discussing what we are going to do for the spring club fundraisers. Looks like a butler cafe. Spoilers." Suga giggled "Here's some cookies from Yachi-san, she and Asahi were busy in the cooking club room, Asahi made brownies for you. Shimizu-san collected the paper's from your class and corrected them she has them here for you to look over. "