CHAPTER 45 TRAITOR

Kageyama nuzzled his omega who was sitting in his lap drinking from Kageyama's water bottle, the young omega was chatting happily. "And then it must have been a game because then uh the tall pink haired alpha said something about Dadchi needing my help." Shoyo nibbled cutely on his bottom lip, his face slightly scrunched as he tried to understand the earlier encounter. The scent of Kageyama was very calming and the two omegas in Kageyama's space started to purr. This made the young alpha blush and sit up preening over the fact he was trusted and considered safe. Omegas only purred when they were with family or when they were feeling safe and relaxed. The young dark haired setter doubted the two even realizing they were purring, Kageyama continued to scent his omega grinning to himself. The young alpha didn't was too caught up in this soft moment, his dominating scent mixing with the sweeter apple pie of Kenma and the sweet summer scent of Shoyo's. Cinnamon and apples.

Kenma was clicking happily away at the buttons on his switch, his content purr soft and uninterrupted. Unlike Shoyo's, Sho purred like he presented himself on the court. Confident, uninterrupted, deep and loud. Kageyama loved him even more. Several alpha's that were on break and self practicing glanced curiously over at the dark haired setter. The purr of an omega was definitely attractive however the dominant scent of the Karasuno alpha was prominent, not to mention the all had been warned by their own captains to steer clear of the Karasuno omegas.

Tobio sighed, glancing once more at the Nekoma setter. The alpha had questions for the second year, but he didn't want to interrupt the omega's gaming. He knew better having seen the scratch marks left on Kuroo's forearms for snatching the game away. Many players doubted Kenma's ability until the seemingly lazy pudding head stood on the court. It was then Kenma showed just what he could do and it was devastating to his rivals. Tobio wanted to ask Kenma about particular game plays and how he keeps a clear head. He scratched the back of his neck, knowing there could be a next time. After all the small omega was a friend, Tobio perked up biting his own cheek. Kuroo-san was a friend as well; he had after all trusted Tobio with his most precious person.

The young alpha sat up straighter scanning the two omegas realizing they hadn't eaten since the break started. Kuroo-san always complained that Kenma forgot to take care of himself when he was gaming. So the young alpha picked up the red water bottle near his left knee. Hinata continued chatting, he wanted to watch Sejoh go up against Ushijima, the alpha dominated team had some power hitters.

The dark haired alpha hummed in reply to his omega and with a practiced hand he tilted the red water bottle to the gaming omega's lips. Kenma automatically drank, unaware of anything beyond his game. Kageyama continued his conversation moving the water bottle back near his knee. "I don't like how they left their stink on you. Did they have to touch you? When I see Kendachi and those damn memerers I'm going to- "

"It was just a joke. And it's me that shouldn't overact. Shoyo unconsciously started to rub his bandaged arm as he continued pouting. " Besides Daichi and Asahi-senpi were there. "

Kageyama grumbled rubbing his chin over the top of Shoyo's fluffy hair. "I can still smell them on you."

"Oh, do I? I can't smell anyone but you on me. Maybe Dadchi and Sugamama?" Shoyo made a cute face biting the inside of his cheeks, his nose scrunching and forehead furrowed. Then he giggled cutely to himself at the nickname the team had given the captain and co-captain.

"I can't smell anyone either." Kenma offered offhandedly as he leveled up. Kageyama opened a powerbar, shaking his head and putting it to his omega's mouth. Shoyo took a bite happily and Kageyama then fed Kenma who automatically nibbled from the peanut butter flavored bar.

Kenma chewed slowly, whereas Shoyo always took bigger bites, Kageyama continued to scent the chattering Shoyo still oblivious to the many eyes watching him, some curious others out of jealousy. Kageyama was still young and only saw Kenma as Shoyo's best friend, and therefore family to Shoyo. Kageyama was doing his duty as a friend and an alpha, he was caring for both the omegas. Kenma was his responsibility even if he was a year older, Suga-san always reminded Tobio that being a good friend and alpha meant being a good allie. The dark haired setter wouldn't let his friends down.