Chapter33 Want

Takeda didn't feel so good, he had a few cups of coffee before noon, and now he felt like he'd run a marathon and come in last. The break room was empty except the boys basketball coach, everyone had already gone to the prospective club meetings and organizing for the spring tournaments, leaving the wing of the school empty.

This was why it was odd that Matoko was there leering at the the volleyball advisor. The man had always been a thorn in Takeda's side all through middle school and highschool.

"What's wrong Ta-chan not feeling well? You aren't looking so good, maybe you should go to see the nurses station. Let me help you." The basketball coach watched him hungrily.

"Don't call me Ta-chan!" The omega groaned regretting talking too loud he started to sway.

Takeda hated the feel of the Alpha's hands on him, he wasn't bonded, but Ukai had been keeping him close ever since that night at the bar, just scenting him. It was embarrassing but he hadn't said anything or made any moves. It was confusing but Takeda didn't hate the scent, unlike this alpha's revolting stink. Matoko's was rancid and the feel of his skin against the omega's was oily and unwelcomed.

"Come on." The Basketball coach took Takeda's arm the small omega tried to pull away feeling dizzy.

"I need my bag-" The advisor tried to pull free once more, needing to get away to put space between them. This alpha wasn't hiding the scent of arousal or aggression. The alpha was persistent, he held tighter to the volleyball advisor's upper arm. Warning bells were going off in the omega's head.

"No, just ride it out. Come on bitch, the pills I put in your coffee should be making you feel nice and hot by now. It'll get you nice and ready for me. You won't be so high and mighty now, you'll be moaning for it soon enough." The coach pulled the smaller man against him, his erection apparent it poked Takeda in the back. "Don't fight it omega, I've been trying to give my knott to you since you went into heat back in highschool. Now there's no old man Ukai around to stop me this time. "
The gruff voice was burning the shell of Takeda's left ear, and a slimy tongue flicked over the omega's thin lobe before nipping at the tip.

"Let me go idiot! I'm not going anywhere with you-" Takeda felt sick, moving cause the world to spin but he needed to go.

The alpha growled and snapped dangerously close to Takeda's scent gland this caused the smaller man to freeze momentarily, a pathetic whine left him despite the effort to hold back.

"Whine and cry all you want you aren't going anywhere unless it's with me. The halls are all empty. And we finally have our alone time. I'll get to do whatever I ou." the tall alpha pulled Takeda against his chest, then lewdly moving his hips up and down

The omega managed to push the other man off, momentarily the basketball coach caught off guard nearly lost his balance .

The sly omega slipped out if Matoko's hold but the drugs had already started to take over.

Takeda felt weak, movements sluggish and his vision started to blurred. The advisor's fingers clumsily fumbled with his cell as he reached for his phone in his pocket, only to pitch forward. Before he fell on his face pinching fingers dug into the less than fleshy part of his sides just above his waist causing his phone to drop to the floor with a heart jumping clatter and like nothing the Alpha lifted him up as if he were a disobedient toddler.

"God you smell good" the alpha was cupping the omega's chin and bruising the slightly flushed cheeks. Takeda opened his mouth to call for help but he was being suffocated by a large hand clamping down over his nise and mouth. A clear attempt to silence the smaller man, but Takeda refused to be held down on the alpha's hand causing the other man to growl shoving Takeda from him, the omega fell against a small table before hitting the hard tiled floor, .