Chapter 30 Touch

Tooru was laying on his side, tears spilling onto his pillow when the door opened he expected it to be another nurse or doctor, he wanted to go home and just disappear. He kept his back to the door hating the scrutinizing eyes of the nurses as they tsked at him in pity.

"So it is the Grand King."  Hinata stood in his hospital gown in the doorway, a gown that he swam in making him appear younger than he was. He made his way over to Tooru's bed, a bright smile planted on his bruised face, a smiling Suga was behind him.

"The fu-" the revival player sat up way to quickly, he put a hand to his head and groaned as he waited for the temporary dizzy spell to leave him. His IV pulling slightly behind his hand. The young omega's hand sporting a similar tubing but without the pole with the saline bag.

"Oh, sorry we meant to knock but the nurse told us to go right in after we told her we knew you." A familiar Chibi-chan was standing at the foot of his bed with another face the Grand King had filled away as unimportant. Why were they here? And Chibi-chan was wearing a hospital gown, bruises on his cheeks and neck.

"I told that idiot I didn't want visitors-" the omega cringed pinching the bridge of his nose hating the sudden throbbing in his head and even more the tremble to his voice. Why was the ashen haired boy looking at him with those fucking unreadable eyes.

"No you said no to  alphas. Omegas get a free pass." Hinata plopped down on the bed. This caused Tooru to scowl but once that youthful grin was shot in his direction he felt his irritation start to falter. And was Suga lightly scenting the air behind chibi-chan? The brown haired setter was feeling more relaxed and less anxious, a frown leaving his pinched face. The scent of oranges and sunflowers was rolling off the orange haired boy and Suga's scent of vanilla and honeysuckle made Tooru's anxiety dissolve. What the hell was going on?

Oikawa was sitting up hugging his knees even more confused by the two, and just as angry. However to Suga's relief he wasn't sending them away. The gray haired omega took in the bruising to the other player's cheek keeping his face free of expression. He sensed the taller omega wouldn't be so opened to concern, the prideful omega would definitely take it as an insult.

"Looks like we both got slipped the same drug. You're head still singing? Mine hit the floor of the bakery when I convulsed or at least my dad tells me. I think he's blaming himself for that one, and everything else. Not like he could have predicted the amount of crazy my auntie is. " The orange haired boy shrugged, glancing down at his hands playing nervously with his gown's bottom.

Hinata lightly touched the back of his head, there were bruises on his forearm he wasn't sure how he got them, not to mention the fingerprints left on his cheeks where his aunt had grabbed him roughly.

"I almost hit the cement but Iwa-I mean Iwaizumi caught me. So I'm told." Oikawa replied in a hoarse voice. "Chibi-chan?"

"Yeah, sucks. My aunt dropped me so I got six stitches, but I guess it's better than being sold to some old gross pervy Alpha for drugs. She-she even tried to sign over my little sister." The boy's scent started to sour before Tooru's cool hands reached to calm the suddenly timid boy. It was almost a crime seeing the energetic ball of sunshine shrink in on himself, the ashen haired omega placed a gentle hand on the boy's lowered shoulders, once more scenting the air. How did he manage to change the atmosphere of the room? How!?