Chapter 29 Helping Hand

Tobio was so deep in thought he ran into a solid wall of muscle, the Alpha growled and Tobio replied in like. He needed to be near his Omega and this jerk ran into him, or maybe he ran into this jerk.It didn't matter! Nothing mattered. Only Hinata, and right now Tobio needed to be near him and he knew that Hinata needed him too. So why the fuck was this alpha in his way?

"Kageyama?" A familiar voice called out but the young dark haired alpha wasn't in the mood to turn towards it.

The alpha he had walked into snarled, "What-"

"Iwaizumi-senpai?" Kageyama ignored the blond alpha in front of him and instead followed the familiar scent, startled, what was he doing here and at a time like this?

"Is there a problem Kageyama?" Ryu growled, behind him was their captain, Tsukishima and two angry looking Betas.

"Have you seen him yet? Is he awake?" the team's Ace didn't notice the new set of alphas- instead he joined his teammates holding several water bottles that Suga had demanded he hand out.

Iwaizumi froze and Kyoutani broke the silence. "Watch where you're going idiot." The younger setter didn't reply but there were several growls from the Karasuno players in his defense.

"So it looks like the king isn't alone." Kindachi watched the group curiously, his voice not so much a whisper as a grumble while passing the group to go into a room to his left.

Kageyama glanced back and gave a tight smile to his friends "I'm just going in." The alphas acknowledged this and hung back.

The hospital had a neutral smell that set the alpha's on edge, they wanted to see their small omega and be sure he was alright. Also they were on edge to scent him so that all knew he had a pack, a fierce one that protects their own. They had left the Omegas to the protection of the older Alphas.

There wasn't anything to protect against but it was instinct, the pack was restless in this hospital.

Kageyama pushed the heavy door open, the room smelled of Hinata and that instantly calmed him. The young Omega was still asleep, the monitors around him beeped in a steady rhythm. Tobio took a seat near the bed watching the slow rise and fall of his Shouyo's heartbeat

Tomo entered a little later, he had allowed Natsu to be held by Suga, the omega swore to not let her go and he promised to keep her calm.

It was into the next day that Shouyo awoke, he tore awake "No! Mom!" he sat up groaning as the monitors spiked and beeped.

He tried to focus his eyes not understanding why he felt like a puppet on a string.

Hands, familiar hands, two scents he knew well greeted him as he took deep gasping breaths, his heart pounding in his chest. He wasn't at home he didn't know where he was?

"Sssh, calm now. You're okay." Tomo was there on one side of him, Tobio the other.

"Breathe dumbass just breathe."

"Dad-Kageyama?" The little omega croaked.

The monitors started to calm Beta nurses entered quickly as well as an Omega doctor, they waited for Tomo and Tobio to move away before attempting to make physical contact with the patient.

~0~

Kindaichi, Kunimi, and Kyoutani sat in a corner eyes narrowed they spotted the whole Karasuno team even the coaches minus a very noticeable setter and orange haired loudmouth.