Ceremonies

So guys I am here with my next part..
Hope you enjoy it..
Plz do vote and comment..
Here we go...
。。。。。。。。 。。。。。。。。。。。。

Soon everyone reached Their destination. They had booked a traditional Haveli area for the wedding rituals to take place in. Everyone was given their room and taken inside. It was night time when they reach so after having a quick dinner, They all headed to bed as tomorrow was planned to be the engagement ceremony of Mahi and Neha.

Next Morning came by fast. As the location was new it took everyone few minutes to find their ways around the place. At evening around 4 was when everyone decided to keep the engagement. The whole day preparation for that only was going on. Khushi and Anika were also allowed to help but were only given jobs in which they didn't need to move as much. As for Neha and Mahi. Both of them were stuck in their room as it was supposed to he their special day.

When evening came around, everyone was dressed in a traditional clothes. Neha and Mahi were brought down and were taken to the small stage in the garden area. Few guest had came by the afternoon such as the groom's and brides friends and other relatives. Though they didn't invite alot of people.

Neha and Mahi were both given their respective rings. They both exchanged rings as everyone cheered. After the engagement, they got blessing from everyone and enjoyed the rest of the evening together.

The next few day went fast as the wedding rituals took for both ruvya and Maha(Mahi and Neha) Along with these rituals, Gauri Anika and Bhavya were really bonding with their family members. Arnav had become protective of all 4 of his sisters now and Kartik. Well we can say that the bond between him and Anirivya grow alot as well. Anika treated kartik like she would treat sahil. On that note on the day on Neha and Mahi's engagement, Shivaay gave Anika an amazing surprise. She remembers that day when she was busy talking to Khushi and Arnav when Shivaay came to her.

Shivaay:"Jaan come here"

Anika:"Kahan Shivaay "

Shivaay:"I have a surprise for you."(He closed her eyes and helped her walk a little towards another area. The other family members also looked confused but followed behind them as Shivaay signalled them to do so.)

Anika:"Shivaay kya kar rahe hai"

Shivaay:"Okay ready...(Anika nodded as Shivaay removes his hands and Anika looked up front in shocked.)

Anika:(eyes filled with tears)"Sahil"

Sahil:"Anika dii"(He said as he walked forward without his crutches while Anika looked on shocked. She looked at Shivaay who smiled at her. Sahil hugged her while she hugged him back tightly.)

Shivaay:"Hey champ"(He said high fiving Sahil before hugging him)

Anika:"Shiv...Sahil.. kaise"

Shivaay:"Well few months back I asked one of my friends father. doctor Mehra to look into Sahil case. While he was at his school, every evening I had arranged a meeting with the doctor and now our Sahil is all fit and fine"

Anika:(Hugging Shivaay )"Shivaay...I.. thank you...I love u"

Shivaay:"I love you too jaan but please don't cry"

Anika:(Pulling back and wiping her tears)"It's not my fault the babies make me emotional "(The family members smile )

Sahil:"Baby?"

Rudy:"Yes Sahi...Tu Mamu bane wala hai"

Sahil:"Anika dii"(He looked at her with excitement while Anika nodded)

Gauri:"Sahil humse nahi miloge kya"

Sahil:"Gauri didiiii"(He went and hugged everyone in the oberoi family one by one.)

Anika:"Sahil Maine tuhje chukti ke baare me bataya tha na"

Sahil:"Haan di aapki behen"

Anika:"Woh muhje mill gayi"

Sahil:"Really ?"

Anika:"Haan"(She said pointing at Gauri )

Sahil:"Oh bete ki Gauri di"(Anika nods )"Waise billu ji...Aap. oh teriii"(He said looking behind Shivaay and Seeing Mahi standing there)"Anika di lagta hai muhje maine bhang peeli hai muhje do do billuji dikh rahe hai"(Everyone laughs While Sahil still looked shocked)

Anika:"Bhoodu woh billu ji nahi hai unhke bhai hai Mahi"

Mahi:"Hi chotu "

Sahil:"Hi..waise me chota nahi hoon"

Shivaay:"Haan haan Mahi bachke yeh chota packet bahar damak hai"

Sahil:"Anika didi aapko aapki behen mill gayi. Aur billu ji ko unke bhai. Me kuch saalo ke liye boarding school kya chala gaya yahan itna kuch ho gaya"

Rudy:"Abhi toh ek aur shocking news hai Sahil"

Sahil:"Aur woh kya pehelwan "

Anika:"Sahil ider aa tuhje kuch logo se milwana hai. Sahil yeh Arnav bhai hai yeh khushi bhabhi. Yeh kartik aur Naira. Dadu. Bade papa Badi mummy. Aur yeh neha. Yeh sab humhare family members hai"

Sahil:"Humhare family members ?"(Anika and Shivaay explained to Sahil about the Raizadas while they also explained to Raizadas about Sahil.)

Sahil got along pretty well with the Raizadas. Especially with his mast and bindaas attitude like Anika, it was hard for the Raizadas to even say that Anika and Sahil were not real siblings.

Few days fast the engagement the Mehendi ceremony took place. Every lady in the house applied Mehendi. People danced and enjoyed the Mehendi ritual of MaHa and Ruvya. Next day was Sangeet. The day was filled with music and Romance. Elders danced along with the youngsters on party songs while Shivika and Arshi Danced on a slow beat due to their pregnancy. Lastly we had the main couple of the evening, Ruvya and MaHa dancing to a romantic song which brought the end to that day.

Next day was the Big day for both couples. The Haldi ceremony was kept in the morning. The grooms and Brides were section of by a wall of dupatas. Rudra and Mahi wore a yellow kurta while Neha and Bhavya wore a yellow saree. One by one everyone applied Haldi to them and blessed them for their big day.

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
So guys I hope you enjoyed it..
Plz do vote and comment..
Will update next part soon..

Precap:"Wedding of Ruvya and Maha "