Bond

So guys I am here with my next part..
Hope you enjoy it.
Plz do vote and comment...
Here we go...
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
On the other hand everyone heads to their respective room. In Shivika's room. Anika enters lost in some thought when Shivaay holds her shoulder bring her out of her thoughts.

Shivaay:"Anika kahan koyi ho"

Anika:"Woh ese hi"

Shivaay:"Common Anika you can tell me. Tumhare family ke baare me soch rahi ho kya?"

Anika:"Nahi Shivaay me woh neha"

Shivaay:"Neha?"

Anika:"Haan usne choti bola "

Shivaay:"haan toh?"

Anika:"Shivaay choti.. yaad hai honeymoon pe mera woh blury image..gudiya aur choti"(Shivaay looks on as Anika sighs)"I am just overthinking I guess"

Shivaay was about to day something when his phone rang. He excuse himself and heads to the pool area to attend the call while Anika sat on the bed lost in her thoughts. So many things had happened in the past few days it was very stressful to process all this.

She lays down on the bed looking up at the ceiling lost in her thoughts. She doesn't even notice when she falls asleep. When she opens her eyes she feels warm. She look around to see Shivaay next to her seat with his back resting on the wall. He was busy on his phone while She layed next to him with her hands around his waist.

Shivaay:(feeling movement )"Good evening jaan"(He said kissing her forehead )

Anika:"Evening ?"

Shivaay:"Yes madam its 7 already"

Anika:"O bete ki .."(She said as she sat up in a jerk)

Shivaay:"Aaram se Anika."

Anika:"Aaram gaya bard me Shivaay..Me so kaise gayi. "(She said as she rushed outside while Shivaay looked at her in disbelief )

Meanwhile in Rikara's room..

Om was busy making a painting of the whole family. He has been working on it for days and he is still struggling to finish it. He was too busy to see Gauri enter the room tried.

Gauri:"Omkara ji painting abhi tak nahi hui"

Om:(seeing Gauri, He sets the things down and heads towards her)"Nahi Gauri. Something is missing "

Gauri:"Omkara ji kabhi kabhar qismat ko aapna khel khelne dijiya kijiye. Jab is painting ko pura hona hoga tab aapke bina try kiye bhi ho gayega."(She said as If comparing something to this situation )

Omkara:(Back hugging her)"Kya soch rahi ho Gauri "

Gauri:"Qismat ke baare me omkara ji. Maine aapni puri zindagi jiji ko dhoone me nikali aur woh ab jake muhjse mili mere hi ghar me aur ab toh yeh umeed bhi hai ki humhara koyi family hai "

Omkara:"Gauri waqt aane pe sab sahi ho jata hai. Tum dekhna jaise tumhe tumhari jiji mili hai waise hi aur sab bhi mil gayenge"

Gauri:"hmm...Accha chordiye muhje Neha ko dekhna hai"

Om:(Turning her around and pulling her closer)"baad me.."(He pulls her closer and captures her lips. Soon they both drown in the pleasure of love)

After sometime, outside in the hall, everyone was seated busy talking to each other. Neha was getting along with the family.

Anika:"Engagement rings ke liye tum dono na size aur design maine bhej diya hai kal shaam tak aa jana chahiye"

Janvi:"engagement ka dress order bhi place kar diya tha maine"

Dadi:"Accha kiya putter waise bhi sirf 2 din bacche hain engagement ko"

Pinky:"oh my mata mummyji shame kitna fast ja raha hai. Dekho toh rudra ki bhi shaadi hai ek mahine me"

Dadi:"Sahi kaha pinky tune "

Pinky:"Ab mahi tu bhi shaadi karle jaldi se"

Mahi:"Maa"(He said as Neha blushed )

Pinky:"Kya maa..itni suni khurdi dhondi hai shaadi karne ka plan nahi hai kya. "

Anika:"Haan haan maa sahi toh kehe rahi hai Bhavya rudy ke baad tum dono hi toh baari hai"(She said teasingly )

Pinky:"Corrests. Waise Anika Shivaay tum dono bhi kaam nahi ho. Aapne maa ki ek baat nahi maante"

Shivaay:"What are you talking about mom"

Pinky:"Me kitne dino se aapne pota poti ka chehera dekhne ke liye taras gayi hoon aur tum dono"

Shivaay:"Mommm common"(He said as Shivika blushed)

Dadi:"Sahi kahan tumne pinky. Aare bhai Shivaay om Gauri Anika kuch toh khush khabri do"

Shivaay:"Okay I am leaving "(He started to leave when he sees Anika sitting there awkwardly. He goes back and holds her hands dragging her along with him while others laugh)

Meanwhile om gets up and leave as well to be soon followed by Gauri who made up some excuse.

In Shivika's room...

Anika:"Thank god Shivaay Bach gaye warna kitna awkward tha"

Shivaay:(pulling her closer)"Waise mom ka idea bura nahi tha na"

Anika:"Shivaay kya aao bhi.."(She hugs him while he reciprocated the hug with a smile on his face )

Next morning... Everyone was up and ready at the breakfast table. Neha felt much better today and her injury were also better then yesterday. Today her family members were supposed to arrive. She had already texted them the address and was waiting very excitedly for them to come.

As everyone was busy with the breakfast  Shivaay gets a call from Aman. He picks up the call.

Shivaay:"Yes Aman"

Aman:"Sir I got very important news. I am headed to your house. It would be great if everyone was present "

Shivaay:"Okay "

Anika:(As Shivaay cuts the call)"What happend Shivaay "

Shivaay:"Idk he said he found something "

Gauri:"Kahin humhari family ke baare me kuch?"

Omkara:"Gauri let's wait and see."(She nods)

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
So guys I hope you enjoyed it..
plz do vote and comment ..
Will update next part soon..
Sorry for the short update...

Precap:"Major shocks coming oberoi's way. "

STAY SAFE EVERYONE  💖