Plan B

So guys I am here with my next part..
Hope you enjoy it.....
Plz do vote and comment...
Here we go....
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

So u all might hav guessed by now, but yes the driver is Shivaay and the woman was anika...and the 4 hoodies people were none other than rikara and ruvya..

Shivaay:"alright plan A worked fine..now plan B...and omru can u plz take care of the them..."

Omru:"on it .."(they said as they started to pile the bodies in the car....)

Anika:(on call)"yes khanna ji...hum ready hai..."

Khanna:"I am also ready maam.."

Anika:"good..Then send them fast.. "(she said cutting the call....as she turned back to Shivaay she saw him leaning on the car smiling )"kya hua Shivaay..."

Shivaay:"nahi bas aapni Khirkitod anika ko dekh raha hoon..."

Anika:"Accha.."

Shivaay:"hmm...(then getting serious )"Anika u sure u want to do this..."

Anika:"haan Shivaay...aap chinta mat kijiye...bus aapna kaam kijiye..."

Shivaay:(nods)"be safe"(he said cupping her face)

Anika:(nods her head and turns to see rikara and ruvya returning )"kaam ho gaya..."

Rudy:"haan bhabhi..."

Anika:"okay phir gauri bhavya chalo..."

Gauri:"ji bhojai "

Bhavya:"ji bhabhi "

As Gauri starts to go Om stops her...

Gauri:"kya hua omkara ji "

Om:"kuch nahi bus...(he cups her face and kisses her forehead )"be safe..."(gauri smiles at his gesture and nods her head not before going with Anika..)

Meanwhile ruvya....

Bhavya started u leave when Rudy calles her...

Rudy:"bhavya.."

Bhavya:"hmm "(she asked turning around )

Rudy:"I know ki tum strong ho ... And ur a cop but still take care..."

Bhavya:(smiles)"you to Rudy...And don't worry "

Rudy:(smiling )" hmm..."(saying final good bye the girls head towards a car from which 4 gaurds came out dressed exactly like Ragani's men....The girls followed them into the mansion not before nodding to the guys)

Om:"I hope sab theek ho..."

Rudy:"haan and plan kam kare ....warna "

Shivaay:"don't worry guys I have a plan c also.."

Rudy:"kya"

Om:"humhe kuch kyun nahi bataya"

Shivaay:Kyunki agar anika ko pata chalta toh she would never let it happen "

Rudy:"maltab?"

Shivaay:"listen..."(he said bring them closer as he tells them about his plan....as plan c is discussed the expression between rudy and om turn into horror )

Om:"What Shivaay no..."

Rudy:"haan bhaiya Aap kaise..."

Shivaay:"don't worry guys just chill sab theek hoga...bus anika ko iske baare me kuch nahi pata chala chahiye..."

Rudy:"bhabhi ko pata chale toh woh aapko chameli se mar mar ke laal karde..."

Shivaay:"Shut up ru"