Jhoot

So guys i am here with my next part
Hope u enjoy it...
Plz do vote and comment...
Here we go
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

Anika:(breaking the hug)"sorry woh..."

Shivaay:"its okay...(shivaay got to know anika is a little scared so he held her hand and they started going up the stairs...upstairs was fully dark...and as we know anika is scared of darkness.....)

Anika:(closed her eyes tightly....)"Shivaay undhera...."

Shivaay:"anika its okay majn hoon na...."(he side hugged her and they went in...screaming ragaini name...)"ragani ragani......"

Ragaini:(fake weak voice )"shivaay main yahan hoon....."

Shivaay:"ragaini..."

Ragani:(in mind)"ahrrg yeh lardki yahan bhi...or yeh  mere shivaay se kaise cheepki hai iski toh main...."

Shivaay:(seeing ragani had marks all over her body...)"yeh sab kaise hua..."

Ragani:(fake tears )"woh woh... shidhart ne kiya....woh pagal ho chuka hai....plz shivaay muhje baccha lo..plz..."

Shivaay:"accha kuch nahi hoga...Abhi chalo yahan se..."(they start moving anika was going forward alone but she was very scared her hands were shaking due to darkness....suddenly she feels hands around her shoulder hugging her and they were familiar ...it was shivaays....)"it's okay anika...main hoon...tumhe kuch nahi hoga..."

Anika:"shivaay..."(he nodded)

Ragani:(in mind)"is anika ne pure plan ka band baja diya...Shivaay mere close nahi iske close ja raha  kya karon..."(she fake wines in pain)

Shivaay:"kya hua ragani tum theek ho...."

Ragani:" nahi shivaay bahut dard ho raha..."

Shivaay:"bus thori der or ragani..."

Ragani:(in mind)"wah isse meri toh koyi fikar hi nahi...ab anika ki hai.. main is anika ka kuch kar dongi..."(soon they come out ....and start sitting in the car...ragani start sitting in the front so anika goes to sit on the back....)

Shivaay:"ragani tum peeche behet gao...kyunki tumhare par(leg ) me lagi hai na...aage use arram nahi milega..."

Ragani:(fake smile at anika and shivaay)"okay shivaay....(she went back and anika came and sat in the front...soon they reached home and anika helped ragani in the house...)

In oberoi mansion...

Anika brought ragani in and made her sit on the sofa....

Pinky:(seeing ragani)"o my mata ragani...yeh kaise hua..."

Ragani:"woh aunty...(she tells everyone her fake story...)

Anika:"ragani yeh lo pelo...tumhe arram milega...(giving karda...)

Ragani:"cheee this is so bad...main nahi peene wali..."

Shivaay:"ragani it's really good for ur health pee lo"(ragani nodded and drank....while giving the glass to anika she purposely dropped it...and it broke)

Ragani:"sorry woh galti se..."

Anika:"it's okay...(she started to pick up the glass and she got a cut......she flinched but didn't show anyone....and hid her cut and went inside...)

In anika room...

Anika was trying to put antiseptic on her wond but it was hurting alot....(she wined in pain when someone held her hand it was shivaay....)

Anika:(hiding her cut)"shivaay aap yahan..."

Shivaay:"dekhao muhje..."

Anika:"kuch nahi hai..."

Shivaay:"anika chup chap beheto..."(he started applying antiseptic on her wond...and blowing it so it dosn't hurt much...their were tears in her eyes)"Jal raha hai..."(Anika nodded no....and shivaay continued his work...)

Anika:(after shivaay finished his work)"thank you billu ji...i mean shivaay."

Shivaay:"zarorat nahi hai...."(he started to leave....when suddenly some memories came in his head and he stops...hearing billu ji)

Memories....

Anika:"aare billu ji...hum sab ko pata hai woh jhoot kya hai...."

Shivaay:"haaw means tum sab ne muhje akela chord diya...very bad..."(folding his arms like a kid)

Anika:"awww mere billu...(pulls his cheeks) aapko kaise batate...aaphi se toh jhoot chupana tha...."

Memories end....

Shivaay:(in mind)"jhoot kaunsa jhoot ...sabne muhje jhoot bola...per ...soch shivaay soch..."

Memories 2

Anika:"aap bhi kam nahi lag rahe...(they giggle) shivaay woh 3 mahine pehele maine jo kiya woh majburi thi....plz I am sorry..."

Memories 2 ends....

Shivaay:(in mind)"majbori...kasi majbori...jhoot majbori...3 saal pehele anika ka behaviour...kuch samaj nahi aa raha..."(his thoughts were broken by anika voice who was calling shivaay for last 10 mins...)

Anika:"shivaay kahan kha gaye..."

Shivaay:"jhoot majbori...."

Anika:"Kya..."

Shivaay:(holding anika )"anika 3 saal pehele kya Hua tha..."(Anika looked shocked...)

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
So guys hope you enjoyed it
Plz do vote and comment
Thank you

Precap:" will shivaay get to know the truth or not..."

"