Post wedding rituals

So guys I am here with my next part...
Hope you enjoy it..
Plz do vote and comment...
Here we go...
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

After everyone reached home, They Prepared for the few after marriage rituals. The raizadas had headed back to their home. Gauri along with Janvi and Pinky were getting ready for ghar pravesh when they heard the car parking outside.

Dadi:"Aare aa gaye bacche. Pinky aarti ki taal tayar hain na"

Pinky:"Ji mummy ji"

As the 2 couple come and stand at the entrance, Janvi does the aarti and ask them to perform few rituals before entering. After that they all head inside to do few fun rituals such as finding the rings in a bowl of milk and few others.

Dadi:"Accha chalo ab. Anika aur Gauri  Bhavya aur Neha ko unke rooms me le jao"

Anri:"Ji dadi"

Anika took Neha to her room while Gauri took Bhavya to her's. After helping the bride settle down on the bed and teasing them, Anika and Gauri left them alone. Outside they respectively tease the groom and gets their neg before heading back to their rooms.

In MaHa's room..

Mahi enteres to see Neha seated on bed. He closes the door and goes and sits down next to her. He slowly lifts her ghunghat and admires her while she blushes. Seeing her blush, he chuckles and pulles her into a hug as they sit their in a calm peacefully area listening to the music of their heartbeats.

Mahi:"Nehu.."

Neha:"hmm"

Mahi:"Tuhje pata hai kuch  mahino pehele esa lagta tha ki me tuhjse kab mihi nahi paonga aur aaj dekh. Zindagi bhi kya khel khelti hai "

Neha:"Mahi"

Mahi:"hmm"

Neha:"Dekh you know I love you Right"

Mahi:(Confused )"Haan.."

Neha:"Toh please ab me jake change karlon phir baat karenge. subhe se is dress me bhetke me thak gayi hoon"

Mahi:(Chuckles )"Haan ja."(He says kissing her forehead )

Meanwhile in Ruvya's room..

Rudy enters to see Bhavya sitting on the bed. He smiles and jumps on the bed hugging Bhavya causing her to chuckle at his childish behavior .

Rudra:"Bhavya..bhavya...BHAVYAAAA can you imagine. The Rudra Singh Oberoi shaadi sudha ho gaya. Bechari kitni lardkiyon ka tootenge ab"

Bhavya:"Mr. Oberoi aap bhool rahe hai ki aapki wife jo hai woh police officer hai. Aapko maar khane ka man ho raha hai toh pehele hi bol dete"(She glared)

Rudra:"I was kidding jaan"

Bhavya:"Kidding ke bacche. Mere samne yeh sab baat ki na toh toh..jail ke under karongi dokhe ke zurm(Crime) me"(Rudra nods slightly frightened by her stern glare)

Rudra:(Changing the topic)"Bhavu...tumhe change nahi karna. "

Bhavya:"Oh haan...me aayi"(She heads to the washroom to change her clothes. When she heads back she see Rudra sleeping on the bed. She smiles and runs her hands through his hair before going to her side and sleeping.)

On the other hand Shivika and Rikara met in the pool area..

Gauri:"Jiji aapko dekhna chahiye tha rudy Bhaiya ki betabi "

Anika:"Mahi bhi kuch kaam nahi tha"(They laugh)

Shivaay:"believe he nahi hota ki humhara chotta se rudy itna bara ho gaya. Aur mahi woh bhi toh. "

Om:"Haan Shivaay "

Shivaay:"accha Ani.. Baatein baad me.. Abhi late ho gaya chalo sone"

Anika:"Shivaay plz thori der aur"

Shivaay:"No more baby..sleep is important. waise bhi trip se thak gayi  ho tum"

Om:"Yes and Gauri tum bhi chalo."

Gauri:"Aare per hum kyun. Hum toh preg..."(She stops thinking what she was about to say and looks at om blushing while he smirks)"ji...jiji...hum chale ..bye"(She run off embarrassed while on went behind her chuckling and Shivika smiles )

Shivaay:(picking her up in bridal style)"Now Mrs. Oberoi may we?"(He teased as she blushes and nods as Shivaay carries her to their room)

Things were different in Raizada Mansion...

Arnav and Kartik was sitting in the study area with albums of their childhood pictures. Thought they hadn't had much time with Bhavya. They still missed her along with Aniri. But they missed Neha the most as she had spend alot of time with them. Neha was both Arnav an Kartik's weakness.  Now living with their other 3 sisters, They got really attached to them too. They were missing all of their sisters. Arnav smiled at the pictures of them at the wedding where Kartik and Gauri were making cute faces as everyone laughed at them.

Khushi:"Arnav"(Arnav looks up to see Naira standing next to Khushi. Both looking at them with a sad smile )

The boys knew that the girls also miss Anrivya and Neha as much as they did. Kartik stood up and hugged side hugged Naira and Khushi who smiled at him through their watery eyes. Khushi goes and sits next to Arnav side hugging him while kaira still stood in front of them hugging.

Khushi:"kal toh aane hi wale hai na. Kal pura din hum sirf un charo ke saath bitayenge. "(Arnav nodded)

Arnav:"Lets go to our room. You and the baby need to rest."(Khushi nodded as They bid by to kaira and left)

Kartik sighs seeing them go and starts to gather up all the pictures scattered around. He stops when he sees a picture of Neha hugging Kartik and Arnav and crying. It was taken after the wedding. Naira holds his hands and makes him sit. She sits next to him and side hugs him. He buries his head in her neck.

Kartik:"Why do girls have to leave their home."(He mumbles by her skin)

Naira:"it's life kartik. I had to leave my house. Khushi bhabhi had to leave hers. you mom had to leave her. Every girl in the world has to leave their family Kartik. I know you miss them but remember tomorrow all 4 of them are coming here. so we should sleep now right. We have to make tomorrow a special day for them. Anika Gauri or Bhavya didi toh peheli baar is ghar me aa rahi hai. "

Kartik:"Yeah your right."

it was decided that along with Neha and Bhavya, Anri would also goes to Riadaza house for pagpera rasam as Aniri never got a chance to do it. So tomorrow all the o-bahus were to be in raizada house.

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
So guys I hope you enjoyed it..
Plz do vote and comment..
Will update next part soon..
Sorry for the late update..

Precap:"Oberoi bahus in Raizada house"