Flashback continues

So guys I am here with my next part....
Hope you enjoy it...
Plz do vote and comment...
Will update next part soon....
here we go...
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

Flashback Continues....

As they planned, Ragani had came to oberoi mansion....everyone was busy talking when Anika start the next part of her plan...

Anika:(holding her head)"ah Shivaay mera ser(head) bahut dard ho raha hai...toh me room me jati hoon...aap log baatein kijiye..."

Shivaay:"aare per ese kaise....ruku me tumhare saath aata hoon ..I'll give u medicine also..."

Anika:"nahi Shivaay ese kaise guest aaye hai aap behetiye...sid bhi hai me jake aaram kar longi..."

Malika:"waise ser toh mera bhi bahut dhook raha hai...chalo anika me bhi aati hoon tumhare saath..."(they both leave the hall to shivika room....Shivaay was concerned and tried to go check on anika but Sid kept him busy....)

In shivika room...

Mali and anika changed into comfortable clothes and headed out with the help of khanna...

Outside oberoi mansion....

Anika:"thank you khanna ji....hum chalte hai....bye. "

Mali:"chalo..."(they got into a car and Malika drive towards Ragani's mansion....as they reached outside her mansion.....Malika and Anika went in through the back entrance with the help of one of Ragani's workers who is actually Shivaay gaurd...)

Worker:"maam...Mahi is kept in the basement....and I have cleared the route towards it...but there is one problem "

Mali:"kya.."

Worker:"there are 2 guards with mahi 24/7"

Anika:"uski chinta tum mat karo....hum sambhal lenge bus baki gaurds ko humhar aane ka na pata chale..."

Worker:"okay Maam.."

The girls slowly headed towards the basement hiding from the guards ....

Anika:"mali deku..."(she whisper pointing towards the 2 gaurds sleeping ...they look around to see mahi tied up in chains and he looked weak...)

Mali:"Omg...yeh toh ditto Shivaay dikhta hai.."

Anika:"haan bus Shivaay ki ankhe rang berangi hai or iski black..."

Mali:"yeh ghade (gaurds) toh soye hue hain..."

Anika:"let's do one thing....me mahi ko free karti tu inpe naraz rakh....kuch bhi ho toh batana.."

Mali:"done.."(Anika slowly goes towards mahi and taps him on the shoulder )

Anika:"Mahi...Mahi utho na.."

Mahi:"ahhhhhh.. "(he says as he whines in pain...he slowly looks up to see anika)"tuuu "

Anika:"shhhh..."(she points towards malika)

Malika:(waving and whispering )"hiiii...."

Mahi:"per tum log yahan kyun....tum jante nahi ho yeh kaise log hai..."

Anika:"humhe pata hai sab.. ab agar tumhari baatien khatam nahi hui toh hum zaror khatam ho gayenge.."(she successfully frees mahi out of the chains after multiple struggles...)

Mali:"Chalo..."

Anika:"nahi ruku..."

Mali:"ab kya.."(Anika signals them to be quiet )

Anika goes and gets the chains.....she slowly ties the 2 guards in them...without waking them up....Then she takes the cloth from the side which they used to make Mahi unconscious and tied it around the gaurds mouth

Mahi:"yeh kya kiya ...."

Anika:"Aare ab uss nagani ko yahi lagega ki mahi abhi bhi uski pass hai...Yeh inka jo phone hai woh sumit(the worker that helped earlier ) ok dedenge phir he can manage it. ...Aur jab tak ragani ko pata chalega "

Mali:(finishing her sentence ) "tabtak woh humhara kuch nahi bigard payigi..."

Mahi:"wah...tum dono smart toh ho..."

Anika:"woh toh me bachpan se hi thi bus Shivaay ko pata nahi kyun nahi samaj Aata yeh..."

Mahi:"aare kyunki woh..."

Mali:(cutting mahi off)" aare yeh bhabhi dever ki baatein ho gayi toh yahan se nikale...ya yahin marne ka irada hai.."

Mahi:"nahi nahi chalo..."

They all escape the house...not before telling  sumit his job after they left....As they reach Oberoi Mansion  ....khanna helps them enter into Shivika's room...

Anika:"Thank you sooo much  Khanna ji.."

Khanna:"no problem maam"(he leaves)

Mali:"Anika sid just messaged me that ragani is leaving...matlab Shivaay sida tumhe dekhne aayega...humhe mahi ko chupana pardega jab tak u dont tell him all the truth..."

Anika:"haan per kahan.."

Mahi:"storeroom....me wahan rehe ta hoon...koyi bhi nahi jata wahan.."

Anika:"okay chalo.."

And they hid mahi at the store room and later that night pinky also got to know that mahi is safe and she met her second son also..

Flashback Ends....

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

So guys I hope you enjoyed it...
Plz do vote and comment...
Will update soon...

Precap:"Will the oberois be able to put an end to ragani or will there be another twist...."

"