Exploring

So guys I am here with my next part..
Hope you enjoy it..
Plz do vote and comment..
Here we go...
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

Shivaay:"Yeah bye"(He looks at his phone before heading back to his room to see Anika laughing and speaking on the phone. He sits on the bed and keeps his head on her lap. She smiles and continues to talk while running her fingers through his hair. And suprising for the first time Shivaay didn't have a problem with Anika messing with his hair. He was enjoying this feeling )

Anika:"Accha gauri sun. Kal na tu plan ko execute kar dena. Haan Haan. Theek hai shaam ko phone karongi. Tu tension mat le ek daam Jabardhast plan hai. Flop Hone ka sawal kahan. Accha chal me baad me phone karti hoon tuhje. Bye.."(She cuts the call and looks at Shivaay who was looking at her with a lost emotion. She raises her eyebrows asking what happened to which he just shakes hes head)

Shivaay:"Kya planning chal rahi thi"

Anika:"kuch nahi woh Rudra aur Bhavya ko milane ka plan."

Shivaay:"tum aur tumhara plan.(He says as he shakes his head before snuggling into her stomach )

Anika:"Shivaay aap thak gaye hain toh so jaye "

Shivaay:"Thaka kaun hai"(He asked as he got up and pushed Anika on the bed hovering over her)

Anika:"Shivaaayy"(She called out as he started to kiss her neck)

Shivaay was busy in this own world exploring Anika. After taking enough time to torture her neck he moves towards her lip and they go for a passionate kiss. Exploring each other for few minutes before they broke of and rest their heads together. Shivaay comes off her and lays next to her. He pulls Anika closer while she snuggles into his chest.

Shivaay:"Kal we will go out to explore the place okay"

Anika:"hmmn"(Shivaay was playing with Anika's hair strands while Anika was just lost in her thoughts. Soon sleep took over both love birds)

Next morning...

Sunlight was pouring through the window shinning at our love birds who were fast asleep in each other's arms. Disturbed by the sunlight, Anika opens her eyes to see Shivaay. She smiles and kisses his cheeks before heading towards the bathroom. After coming out from the restroom, Anika heads downstairs to prepare for breakfast.

She heads in The kitchen area to see the 2 servants discussing something serious.

Anika:"Kya hua?"

Servant1:"Maam woh there is nothing at home to cook food with. I was gonna head out today to get the supplies as yesterday night there were things safely kept for today but they are also missing"

Anika:"accha woh Shivaay ne kal khana banaya tha"

Servant2:"toh ab kya kare maam"

Anika:"Tum dono jao aur market se ho bhi saman chahiye le aao"

Servant1:"Per maam that will take alot of time"

Anika:"Its okay I'll manage breakfast and we can even eat outside"

Servants:"Okay maam"(They left to the market while Anika got busy looking around the kitchen.)

She was standing near the Slap deep in thought of what to make when she feels an arm wrap around her waist.

Anika:"Shivaay"( She whispers recognizing the touch )"Aap uth gaye"

Shivaay:"hmm"(He said as a baby snuggling into her hair)

Anika:"Freshen up bhi ho gaye"

Shivaay:"Yes maam"(He said in a saluting tone to which Anika chukled)

Anika:"Accha Shivaay hatiye ek toh already tension hai upper se aap distract kar rahe hai"

Shivaay:"Aare mere baccha ho kya tension hai subhe subhe "

Anika:"Ghar pe kuch hai nahi. Nashta kya kare upper se 11 bhaj gaye ab toh lunch ka time bhi ho raha hai"

Shivaay:"its okay Anika chill maine kal noodles ka packet dekha tha drawer me. Aur hum aaj breakfast ya lunch nahi karenge hum karenge Brunch "

Anika:"Hain? Ab yeh brunch kya hota hai"

Shivaay:"Jaan brunch is when u eat breakfast and lunch at the same time. Now move and let me make some noddles"(Shivaay Start to prepare their brunch while Anika sat on the slap looking at him. Afterwards they both settled down in the dinning area eating noodles while talking and romancing)

After eating their brunch, Shivika headed out to explore the island. They had decided to head to the beach the next day as the beach activities take a full day. So today They headed to famous tourist spots within the island such as Huluman mosque, National museum, etc. They took tour as well within the area.

Around 8 in the evening when they headed to an Indian cuisine to eat dinner.

Anika:(Seeing the waiter leave after taking their order )"Hey bhagwan subhe se ghoom ghoom ke thak gayi. Aur bhook toh bahut zoor se lagi hai. Waise Shivaay kal toh hum humhare pass wale beach pe ja rahe hai na"

Shivaay:"Haan and it will take the whole day. This beach has many activities "(Like this they eat their food and headed home)

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
So guys I hope you enjoyed it...
Plz do vote and comment...
Will update next part soon...

Precap:"Ruvya confession and Beach activites "

STAY HOME AND STAY SAVE EVERYONE 🙏

New story:

I started a New story. Plz do check it out and share your thoughts on it.

 Plz do check it out and share your thoughts on it