Doctors Appointment

So guys I hope you enjoy it..
plz do vote and comment..
Will update next part soon..
Here we go...
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

The rest of the day past with bonding. Gauri, Bhavya and Anika spend most of the evening with the Raizada Family to bond with them. Dadu showed them a family picture with their parents in them and each of them talked about their past as well this.

Manish showed pictures of them as kids playing around. Arnav was only a year older then Anika. They also got to know that Bhavya and Neha are just 1 year younger then Gauri. kartik on the other hand was born few months after Neha and Bhavya.

It was already 10 at night when Manish Swarna and Dadu bad headed to bed while Arshi, kaira, neha and Anrivya still stayed in Neha's room talking about stuff.

Khushi:"Ek min matlab tumne sachi me Shivaay Bhaiya ki gardi ka glass chord diya"

Anika:"Aur nahi toh kya itni tardi marte the woh us time."

Shivaay:"Han toh tum kam thi kya"(They heard his voice from behind )

Anika:"Shivaay aap?"

Shivaay:(Entering the room)"Haan me"(He sat next to his wife )"Sorry woh me Anika ko lene aaya tha. Raat ho gayi hai aur kal doctor ka appointment bhi hai aur yeh madam late soyengi toh uthengi bhi nahi kumbkaran jo hai"

Anika:"Shivaaayy seriously "

Shivaay:"Okay sorry Jaan"(He said chuckling )"Aur Gauri "

Gauri:"Ji bhaiya ?"

Shivaay:"Woh Mom tumhe dhoond rahi thi kuch poochna tha shaadi ke baare me shayad se"

Gauri:"Theek hai bhaiya me unse mil longi"

Shivaay:"Chalo"

Anika:"hmm"

Arnav:"ah Shivaay "

Shivaay:"Haan"

Arnav:"Woh kal tum hospital jaogena toh me aur khushi bhi tum dono ke saath chale"

Shivaay:"Haan sure"

Arnav:"Great"

Kartik:"Bhai me office me call karke agle kuch hafto ka kaam ka dekh leta hoon"

Arnav:"Haan aur kuch problem ho toh muhje bolna "

Kartik:"Sure bhai"

Everyone headed to their room and after finishing their pending work they slept. Next morning came fast. It was a new day with new happiness to come.

Omkara:"Gauri suno na"(He said as he followed her while she walked into the kitchen )

Gauri:"Sun hi toh rahi hoon Omkara ji aap boliye na"(She said as she started to look around the kitchen for something )

Omkara:"Gauri agar tum meri taraf dekhogi nahi toh suno gi kaise"

Gauri:"Haan"

Om:"Kya haan"

Gauri:"Kya.."(She asked still distracted but this was it for Om. He went in front of her and pulled her toward him making her body collide with him.  As they shared a eyelock, Om tucked Gauri's hair behind her ears before bending to her level and whispering in her eyes)

Om:"Meri ek meeting at ek artist ke saath 1 ghante me wapas aa jaonga. (Kisses her cheeks )"Now you can continue you work"(Walking past her and out of the kitchen )"Bye jaaneman"

Gauri:(Blushing )"Yeh omkara ji bhi na.."

Meanwhile in the hall. Everyone was present at the hall after finishing breakfast. Everyone was busy within themselves.