Shock pe shock

So guys I am here with my next part..
Hope you enjoy it..
Plz do vote and comment..
Here we go..
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

Everyone was shocked and didn't know what to say. Pinky had hugged Bhavya while  other comforted each other. Anika Gauri Bhavya and Neha were all a weird state. They didn't have words on what to say.

They had just gotten there family back. They had 2 brother and 1 more sisters. Bhavya was also Anika and Gauri's cousin. They got to know what happened to their parents. Everthing was slowly processing in their heads.

Shivaay:"Anika.."(he called her as she held her head  with tiredness )" Khanna paani"(He made Anika sit on the sofa and had her drink water.)

Anika:"I ..I am fine Shivaay "

Shivaay:"dikh raha hai kitni fine ho. "

Anika:"Shivaay  I am actually... fi..."(Before she couldn't finished her head started to spin and she fainted on Shivaay' s shoulder )

Shivaay:(Shocked )"ANIKA!"(Everyone looked at shocked at Anika and stood up in concern )

Shivaay picked Anika up and took her to their room while everyone followed him. Om called the doctor while Everyone looked on worried.

Rudy:"Bhaiya relax Bhabhi will be fine."'

Shivaay:"How do I relax Rudy. All these events that has been going on from the past few weeks are so stressful especially for Anika And Gauri. This was destroying her mental health. It's all my fault "

Gauri:"Shivaay Bhaiya relax"(She said as he nodded keeping holding Anika hand.)

Soon the doctor came and told everyone to wait outside. Inside the room, The doctor was examining Anika while outside Shivaay was pacing back and forth. The doctor came out and everyone rushed to him.

Shivaay:"Doctor is she fine.."

Doctor:"Yeah don't worry Mr. oberoi your wife is fine. It's just she fainted due to having much stress. Though I want to tell you that you should reduce this stress and keep her happy. It was okay this time but much more stress can hurt her and the little ones"

Shivaay:"I know doctor but I promise she won't feel any more stress nothing will happen to her or the li...wait..little one?"

Doctor:"Oh you didn't know?(She asked shocked)

Shivaay:"Know what?"(He asked confused. All the men in the house looked on confused while The elder women got a big smile on their face)

Doctor:(Smiles)"Congratulations Mr. oberoi you wife is pregnant. For About 1 month now."

Shivaay:"Oh okay..(Realizing )"Wait what?"

Rudy:(Hugging Shivaay who stood there shook)"Bhaiyaaaaa me chachu ban gayaaaa"

Shivaay:(Coming out of his thoughts as Rudra hugged him)"Can..I..go and see her"(The doctor nodded)

Shivaay headed inside the room. As he entered he saw Anika's still closed. He had tears in his eyes as she sits next to her and kisses her forehead. Anika slowly wakes up and freaks out seeing Shivaay cry.

Anika:"Shivaay kya hua..Aap Roh kyun rahe hain"

Shivaay:"Nahi woh..I am just happy "

Anika:"Hain? Happy ho toh roh kyun rahe ho. Dekho billu ji rohna band karo warna me Rudy ko bol dongi ki uske bhaiya cry baby hai"

Shivaay didn't say anything just pulled Anika close and locked his lips with her. Anika froze for a bit before reciprocating his kiss. After few mins they broke the kiss and rested their foreheads on each other.