Package

So guys I am here with my next part..
Hope you enjoy it...
plz do vote and comment..
Here we go...
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

Next morning came. Shivika were getting ready to head to the beach. Shivaay changed into shorts and a t-shirt. He was in the balcony busy on the phone while Anika struggled to find her clothes.

Anika:(murmuring under her breath )"Yeh bhavya aur gauri ko me nahi chordne wali. I mean seriously kuch bhi accha chords hi nahi hai inhone. Yeh kaise type hai kaprde hai"( She said holding a bikinis in her hand) " chii chii chii"

Shivaay:"Kya hua Anika"( he said coming towards her. Seeing him she hides the cloths in her bag)

Anika:"Kuch nahi"

Shivaay:"common Anika..Maine dekha tumne kuch chupaya "

Anika:"Shivaay Gauri aur Bhavya ne mere kaprde badal diye the"

Shivaay:"What?"

Anika:"Haan maine itne acche kaprde pack kiye the. Kal dekha toh kuch aur hi kaprde the. Thank fully maine ek extra dress rakhi thi sabse neech woh nahi nikala unhone.  Per me ab kya peheno"

Shivaay:"kya pack kiya unhone"

Anika:"Nahi aap nahi dekh sakte"( She said blocking the bag)

Shivaay:"Common Anika move"(Anika signs and moves to the bed. She sits there eye shut as Shivaay opens her bag)

Shivaay:(He sees the clothes and chuckles. Picking up a short dress he turns towards her)"isme kya problem hai.

Anika:"Chii Shivaay itni choti dress hai. isme toh mera pure legs dikhenge no no"

Shivaay:(Sitting next to her)"Anika yeh dress normal hai. Sab pehente hai. per agar u are uncomfortable toh me tumhare liye kuch better outfits order kar deta hoon"

Anika:"Haan plz Shivaay "

Shivaay:"okay tum ruku me call karke aata hoon"(Anika nods and Shivaay leaves )

Anika moves towards the bag and starts to pack everything when she notices a package. She takes it out and keeps it on the bed. By the time Shivaay also come back.

Shivaay:"Maine order kardi hai. 10 min aati honge woh log"

Anika:"thank you"

Shivaay:"Yeh kya hai?"(He said pointing towards the package )

Anika:"Pata nahi"(She starts to open the package to come to a note.)

Hey Anika bhabhi. This is a small gift from me and gauri bhabhi.
ps: Dont kill us and enjoy 😉

Anika:( frowns seeing the note)"Ab kya garbard ki in dono ne"(She opens the package to see a dress in it. The dress was black and came till her thigh. The shoulder part was strapless. She understood by looking at the dress that if she wore it her curves will be easily visible and her cleavage will be shown a little bit.)

Shivaay:"Wow nice gift haan"(He said winking at her making her blush)

Anika:"Shut up Shivaay "(She said as she run out the room leaving and laughing Shivaay inside)

Anika came and sat in the living room. She dialed Gauri number to ask her about this blunder.

Gauri:"Hello bhojai aaj subhe subhe hi laga diya kya hua"

Anika:"Bhojai ki bhachi.. yeh sab kya pack kiya hai tum dono ne."

Gauri:(Teasingly )"Kyun accha nahi laga gift"

Anika:"Gauri tu...I mean me the kaise.."

Gauri:"Bhojai...bhojai..aap enjoy karo wahan yeh aapka honeymoon hai..its special. Aur waise bhi ghar pe aap dono humhari problems me ghoose rehete ho. Wahan aap sab chinta chordke Bhaiya ke saath enjoy kijiye... time bitaye...aur romance ki jiye"(She said the last part teasingly )

Anika:"tu ruk Gauri ghar aake me tuhje bhi honeymoon pe bhejti hoon phir dekhte hai the sab ka kya hota hai"

Gauri:"Accha yeh sab choordo aur yeh suno bhojai. Rudy bhaiya ne Propose kar diya bhavya ko"

Anika:"sachi.."

Gauri:"Haan maine kal raat ki saari booking aur arrangement karli thi aur un dono ko dinner per bhej diya tha. Jab woh ghar aaye toh ek saath aaye. Phir Bhavya ne bataya ki Rudy Bhaiya Proposed Bhavya for marriage "

Anika:"Shida shaadi ke liye propose kardiya.. Wah. per hum toh plan aaj raat ko execute karne wale the"

Gauri:"Haan per kal sab barde Mr. Mehta ki party me gaye the toh maine socha kal hi accha time hoga"

Anika:"Yeh toh bahut accha kiya tune.(She saw Shivaay coming towards her with dress in his hand)"Accha gauri hum abhi bahar ja rahe hai. baad me phone karti hoon tuhje"

Gauri:"Bye bhojai and yaad rakhna jo maine kaha. Enjoy!"

Anika:"Shivaay dresses aa gaye"

Shivaay:"Haan tum jake change karlo humhe nikalna hai"

Anika:"Okay.."

Anika changed into her clothes and they headed out to the beach. They were seated in the car headed towards the beach. Anika had her head rested on his shoulder.

Anika:"Shivaay aapko pata hai Rudy ne Bhavya ko shaadi ke liye propose kar diya"

Shivaay:"Really.. that's nice "

Anika:"details toh muhje bhi nahi pata but I am really happy for them"

Shivaay:"hmm"(He said kissing her forehead. The car journey was sort as they reached the beach in 15 mins)

Shivaay held Anika's hand as they walked down towards the beach from the parking lot. They saw many people enjoying the sun and water, Kids playing, and Activities happening around the beach.

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
So guys I hope you enjoyed it..
Plz do vote and comment..
Will the next part soon..

Sorry for the short update.. I have been really worked up with some things and couldn't get enough time to write.

Precap:"Shivika Enjoy the beach activities with little bit of romance added"

STAY HOME AND STAY SAVE EVERYONE 🙏