First Night

So guys I am back with another part...
Hope you enjoy it....
Plz do vote and comment...
Here we go...
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

Outside shivika's room....

shivaay was about to enter when they are blocked of by rikara and ruvya...

Shivaay:"ab kya hua ..."

Bhavya:"sorry bhaiya per ek aur rasam banki hai..."

Shivaay:(irritated)"woh kya..."(both bhavya and gauri pointed towards their hand and shivaay understood....)"ahhh actually mere pass paise nahi hai...check chalega.."

Rudy:"haaww the great shivaay singh oberoi ke pass paise nahi..."

Shiv:"shut  up rudy....muhje cash ki kya zarorat..."

Gauri:"its okay bade bhaiya  check chalega.."

Shiv:"khanna...khanna..."

Khanna:"ji sir.."

Shiv:"checkbook do.."(khanna gives....shivaay writes the check and gives to the girls....than again starts to go in while omru again stop him)

omru:"humhara.."

Shiv:"tumhara kya...tum dono mere bhai ko or yeh rasam lardkiyan karti hai.."

Om:"correction hum anika bhabhi ke bhi bhai hai...or humhe bhi chahiye warna no entry.."

Shiv:"tum dono na bacche ho..(he gives them the check too)"ab jao..."

Rudy:"yes yes bhaiya go....and ENJOOOOOOOYYYYYY!!!!(saying so he runs away....while shivaay blushes and heads in)

inside shivika room...

the whole room was decorated with flowers and candles....dim light a romantic atmosphere....anika was sitting in the middle of the bed with her ghunghat over her head....as shivaay reached closer to her anika heart beat raised...

Shivaay:(sitting next to her)"anika....(he calls out softly....she looked up at him while he removed her ghunghat....they share a cute eyelock...than shivaay leans forward to capture her lips ...anika closes her eyes and breaths heavily....he was about to kiss her when he stops ....not feeling his touch anika opens her eyes to see him staring at her neck...)

Anika:"kya hua shivaay.."

Shivaay:"yeh toh muhje tumse puchna chahiye ...yeh kya hai..(pointing at a dark spot on her neck which was little hidden by the heave necklace...he slowly  touches that spot up pulls his hands back as she wines in pain...)

Anika:"kuch nahi hai shivaay...bas toh necklace ki wajah se swelling aa gayi.."

Shivaay:"tum na chalo mere saath.."(he takes her to the dressing table and makes her sit...)

Anika:"shiv..."

Shivaay:(placing his finger on her lips)"shhhh chup chap beheto.."(shivaay..slowly removes her her necklace from her neck....he leaned and kiss her swelling part..while anika shiver with his touch....he moved to her hands and slowly removed each and every bit of her bangles while giving soft kisses....he did the same on her other hands... than he moved to her ears...while removing he earring he lean in and kiss her by her ears...)

Anika:(feeling his touch a moaning escaped her)"Ssshivaay.."

Shivaay:(he looks up in the mirror and they share a eyelock which was broken by shivaay)"anika...jao jake change karlo....jab tak me wait karta hoon.."(without saying a word she rushes into the bathroom and closing the door she leans on the door breathing heavily..)

Anika:(after taking a quick shower and changing into a nighty .....she looked her self in the mirror)"aaj me shivaay ko apni dil ki baat boldongi.....me bahut khush hoon ...finally ab muhje or shivaay ko koyi alag nahi kar sakta....(she blushes more remembering her old memories...but than something struck her....)"pinky aunty....why did pinky aunty react that way seeing me as the bride....muhje esa kyun lag raha hai ki she was happy for a second that she wanted me to be shivaay bride....per woh jo unne 4 mahine pehle kiya....muhje blackmail....ek min...agar woh muhje blackmail kar sakti hai toh unhe bhi tih koyi blackmail kar sakta hai....warna koyi aapne hi bete ke saath esa...kuch toh hai...kya me shivaay se baat karon....per woh meri baat sunte kab hai....kya karon...kuch toh hai jo theek nahi hai...kuch bahut bara hai jo chupa hai...per kya...(she was in deep thought of what is going on....her heart wanted to believe pinky was hiding something but her mind couldn't find out what....after a lot of thinking she came up with one result....she had to find out the reason behind all this mess ....she was sure something is there which is missing and she had to find that puzzle piece to get to the real truth....after finishing her thoughts she heads out to see shivaay sitting and sleeping on the bed already dressed in his night suit....she frowned)"dekho toh is bagard bille ko....waise toh kabse first night first night ke gaane gaate rehete or aaj jab first night aayi toh ghorde bech ke so rahe..."(she looks at her phone and her eyes widen....it was already 2 am ..she took 4 hrs in the bathroom...facepalming her self) "o bete ki...2 bhaj gaye....wah  anika wah...tune toh sari suhagrat ki band baja di...(she sighs..and goes to shivaay....she makes him lay properly on the bed..and puts the blanket over him...than looking at herself)"ab iss nighty ka kya fiyda...(she sighs and goes to change her cloths...after changing she lays next to shivaay and sleeps hugging him...not before kissing his forehead which made a smile appear on shivaay face....)

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
So guys I hope you all enjoyed it...
Plz do vote and comment...
Next update will be posted soon...
Sorry for the short update...actually i am really busy with work....

Precap:"first day after marriage.....anika quest to find out the truth starts...."

"