Sisters

So guys I am here with my next part..
Hope you enjoy it..
Plz do vote and comment..
Here we go..
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。 。。。。。

Everyone looked worried at Anika while Shivaay just kept his hand on her shoulder. Shivaay was about to answer when they hear a voice from the door. They turn to see Aman standing there with files in his hands.

Omkara:"Aman?"

Aman:"Good morning sir"(Shivaay looked at Om confused before turning back to Aman)

ShivOm:"Aman woh file"(They stop and looked at each other shocked )

Aman:"Yes sir I have both ur files..(Giving them their respective files )

Shivaay and Om looked at each other confused. While the others were more clueless then them.

Aman:(Seeing everyone confused )"I know aap log bahut confused honge. Pe sab clear karta hoon. For the past few months I have been looking for Anika ma'am sister on Shivaay sir's command. While a month ago even Omkara sir filed a case about his wife's sister. At first I didn't get anything as no trace of Anika ma'am past was left. Anika Ma'am's buaji had hidden everything relating to her for god know what reason. Then one day about a week ago Omkara sir called and said something which made everything fall into place. Gauri ma'am remembered that her sister called her chukti. I saw the same name in Anika Ma'am's file and everything fit into place"

Omkara:"Wait Anika Bhabhi is gauri's jiji"(Gauri by this point was shocked and looked at Anika who smiled through her tears and whispered chutki.  Gauri hugged Anika one more time and started to cry while all looked at him in happiness. Their moment was cut short as Aman started to speak again)

Aman:"But I found something else.(This caught everyone's attention )"to make sure this wasn't some coincidence I tried searching into Gauri Ma'am's past and this time keeping Anika ma'am in mind. I found out that they were left stranded on the road by someone when they were founded by the care taker their. All they had was a name with them. Trivedi"

Anika/Gauri:"Trivedi!?"

Aman:"Yes maam your names. Anika Trivedi and Gauri Trivedi"

Anika:"Trivedi."(She says under her breath as she remembers things. All her bad memories came back. Naam khoon khandhan everything come back.in her mind. She has a name. A surname. Her thoughts were broken by Shivaay who side hugged her understanding her dilemma)

Aman:"Though I did lot of research on the name trivedi but found nothing. No surname that matched the name plus a profile of 2 lost kid Until few days back "

Shivaay:"Until few days? .. What did you find?"

Aman:"Mr. trivedi "

Gauri/Anika:"Papa!"

Anika:"Mere papa...Kahan hai woh.."

Gauri:"Amanji plz boliye "

Aman:"umm I am sorry maam. But you're father is not alive. He died years back in the kalyani Mills fire"

Everyone:"WHAT!?"

Everyone looked on shocked. Anika and Gauri heartbroken as they just found out about their father and he..he is dead. While The elders looked shocked as they knew about the kalayni Mills fire. While Bhavya also looked shocked as something from her past also flashed.

Bhavya:( shocked)"Kalyani Mills"(She said which confused rudra who stood behind her. Before he can ask her Aman started to talk)

Aman:"Yes. The kalyani Mills fire. Mr. Trivedi used to work in that factory. He joined work 2 -3 months before only. That night in that fire multiple people died including him. but since he worked for oberoi company there was one thing I could do. oberoi company keeps track of every person from past to present before hiring them. So I used that. though it was hard as Mr. Trivedi didn't have much of a past when he started working there. It was like he started a whole new life. So anyways I started to dig more and as if now all I came across is that he had more family. Idk who or where they are now. But I know this that he left them 1 month's before joining oberoi company. And after he died, Anika and Gauri maam were kicked out of their house and thrown on the streets where the care taker found them. Soon after 2 weeks Gauri was adopted from a young couple who look her to bareli and raised her their while. 1 year later Anika maam was also adopted. I am still digging more into Their family so maybe soon we will be able to find more about your family and why your dad left "

That was alot to take it for everyone but especially for Anika and Gauri. Aman left soon after giving the files to Shivaay and Omkara. Omkara and Shivaay took Aniri inside while the others also looked concerned for them. Soon everyone left while Bhavya was still lost. Rudy tapped her on the shoulder bringing her out of her thoughts as she wipes her tears and heads to Anika's room while All the youngsters were.

Rudy follows her to see Anika and Gauri crying in each others arms while Shivaay and om stood by Mahi looking at them. Rudy goes and Ruvya walk in as everyone eyes land on them.

Anika:(Anika smiles looking at her before wiping her tear)"Chalo bahut ho gaya rona dhona "(She wipes Gauri's tears kissing her forehead and extended her hand for bhavya to come sit. Bhavya goes and sits next to them)

Gauri:"Bhavya tumhari ankhe kyun laal hai"

Bhavya:"Kkk..kkuch nahi bhabhi "

Anika:"Kya hua bhaiya hum tumhari behen jaise hai na humhe nahi bataogi"(Bhavya gets tears in her eyes as she hugs Anika while everyone looked shocked. Bhavya was always a strong girl. What happened was the question )

Rudy:"Bhavya "(He called her being worried while she drew back from the hug and wiped her tears)

Anika:(Cupping her cheeks )"Kya Hua bhavya "

Bhavya:"woh...Kalyani mills..Woh papa"

Gauri:"Papa?"

Bhavya:"Kalyani mills me us raat mere papa mumma ki bhi jaan gayi thi "

Rudy:"Ek min. Bhavya tumhare mummy papa toh ek car accident "

Bhavya:(Nods no)"Mere real dad kalyani Mills ki fire me mar gaye...Aur car accident me mere adopted parents mar gaye."

Omkara:"Adopted ?"

Bhavya:"Yes me 2 saal ki thi tab mere mummy aur papa kalyani Mills gaye the. Mumma I mean mere adopted parents ne muhje bas itna bataya ki us raat mere papa ki kalyani Mills me death ho gaya aur mumma bahut zakmi halat me paayi gayi thi mere saath. Unhe hospital leke gaye the. Muhje jayda chot nahi lagi thi but mummy ki halat bahut kharab thi. Wahan Mere adopted parents ko me mili. Unka baccha ho sakta tha. Seeing me crying they helped me. Aur 30 ghante me under mumma ki death ho gayi. Muhje adoptions center dalne wale the per Mom dad ne muhje adopt kar liya. muhje yeh baat jab me 15 ki hui tab pata chala. Aur uske kuch saal baad mom dad bhi muhje chordke chale gaye."

Shivika and Rikara looked shocked while Rudy looked at her worried. Today was a day of suspense and revelations but what this couples didn't know is that their were more things to be revealed and more shocks to come their way.

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

So guys I hope you enjoyed it..
plz do vote and comment..
Will update next part soon..

Precap:"what more truth are there to be unfold and what new members are to be added to the story."

STAY HOME AND STAY SAVE EVERYONE 🙏