Cute Moments

So guys I am here with my next part....
Hope you enjoy it....
Plz do vote and comment....
Here we go.....
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

Next morning.....sun shines on the 2 love birds through the window .....shivaay wakes up to see his khubkaran wife sleeping snuggling into his neck.......he kissed her forehead and than remember last night....

Shivaay:(speaking to himself )"shivaay yeh tune kya kiya...pure suhagrat ki band bajadi soke....matlab haad karta hai  tu bhi...kitna dino se iss raat ka wait kar raha tha or jab aayi toh tu so gaya...."

Anika:(snuggling into him)"billu ji kya bard bard kar rahe hai so jaye na..."

Shivaay:" anika utho...subhe ho gayi..."

Anika:"nahi shivaay muhje sona hai..."

Shivaay:"dekho jaan get up its already 9..."

Anika:(getting up in jerk)" oh shit...aaj toh muhje jaldi uthna tha...shivaay aapne muhje pehele kyun nahi uthaya....aaj roh late ho gaya pakka..(saying this she gets up from the bed to run into bathroom but shivaay held her hand and pulls her causing her to hand on him)"shivaay...yeh kya kar rahe hai aap....."

Shivaay:(coming close)"kya kar rahe hoon me..."

Anika:"shivaay chordiye na..."

Shivaay:"chordne ke liye thori na hanth pakrad Maine.. "

Anika:(shivaay leaned more close ......their lips were inches apart...)"shiv...."

Before shivaay can kiss her...a noise disturbs their moment....

Voice:"Bhaiya....bhabhi...."(anika pushes shivaay and runs in the restroom while shivaay frowns in frustration.....and goes to open the door...)

Shivaay:(frustrated)"kya hai Rudy...."

Rudy:"aare bhaiya itna bharak kyun rahe ho....dadi ne bola ki anika bhabhi ko aadhe ghante me unhe mandir me milna hai...accha bye ..."(he left)

Shivaay:"meri romance ki oh my mata kare chala gaya...."

Anika:(coming out of restroom....dressed in a beautiful royal blue saree...)"kya kaha Rudy ne shivaay..."

Anika:"shivaay

Anika:"shivaay....(she called again as shivaay didn't awnser her...she turn back to see hai gaze on her ...she blushed and turned back...shivaay slowly approached her and looked at her through the mirror....he took the mangalsutra from the table and made her wear it...than he took a pinch of sindor and filled her mang....he slowly back hugged her kissing on her shoulder....)

Anika:"shivaay...."

Shivaay:"hmm..."

Anika:"shivaay woh me woh....muhje aapse kuch kehena hai.."

Shivaay:"kya hai anika ...bolo...."(he said turning her to face him)

Anika:"woh shivaay....I....i...lov....(she was interrupted by her phone....)"woh sahil ke school se phone hai....(shivaay nodded while anika answered....after finishing the call shivaay goes to her and cups her face)