I love You!

So guys I am here with my next part....
Sorry for the late update...
Plz do vote and comment....
here we go...
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

It's been 5 days...since that night.....All these 5 days were busy for everyone....Shivaay was busy with business and surprise planning for Anika...Omru were helping him...Gauri and bhavya were busy with shopping for Anika for her Honeymoon.. Anika pinky malika were busy with the problem.....Today was the day Malika and Sid were heading back....all were getting ready to send them off..

In Shivika room....only malika and Anika were present..

Anika:"Thank you sooo much Malika meri help karne ke liye..."

Malika:"hat pagal hai kya...thanks kis liye...waise bhi abhi sab kuch theek nahi hua hai tumhe careful rehena hoga...aur me keheti hoon Shivaay ko bata do..."

Anika:"haan me kal bata dongi unhe...per tum phir aana...aur is baar lambe..time ke liye..."

Malika:"haan pakka.... "

Shivaay:(entering)"Anika malika chalo..."

Malika:"haan..."(malika gave a glance at Anika before heading out)

Shivaay:"kuch hua hai kya....."

Anika:"nahi toh....Shivaay chaliye bahar..."(they all headed out ...after malika and sid left...all headed back to their rooms...)

In Shivika room...

Shivaay:(entering the room with a package)"Anika...jaldi se yeh pehenke ready ho gao....air gauri bhavya ke saath neeche aao.. "

Anika:"per Shivaay issme hai kya...aur Shivaay aap...."

Shivaay:(keeping a finger on her lips)"shhhhh...jaldi se ready ho..."(just than bhavya and gauri enter...Shivaay moves back)"gauri bhavya...accha hua tum dono aa gaye...."

Bhavya:"don't worry  bhaiya aapka ma'am ho gayega.. "

Gauri:"yes..."

Shivaay:"great ...thanks..."(he said heading out..)

Aniak:"aare per.. "

Gauri:"aare bhojai aap ider aaye..."(they took anika inside....and told her to wear the dress...After about 30 mins, what seemed like infinity for shivaay, he got a call from Om saying Anika was ready and is heading out to the car)

Om:(on call with shiv)"yeah shivaay...bhabhi is ready and gauri and bhavya are dropping her to the car.."

Shivaay:"great....ider bhi sab ready hai...bas uska wait hai.."

Om:"hmm..."

Shivaay:"how is she reaction to it..."

Om:"yaar bhabhi bahut question kar rahi hai.."

Shivaay:(laughs)"woh toh uski aadat hai.."

Om:"anyways best of luck shivaay.."

Shivaay:"Thanks om, I need it.."

Meanwhile Anika was in the car ....Bhavya and gauri had blindfolded her since she was in her room...she has no idea whats going on...or where she is headed...all she knows is she is wearing a dress with earrings and makeup...but she doesn't know how she looks....then next moment she was made to sit in a car...which was supposed to  take her to shivaay.....she sat there confused as to what is happening ....asking omru and bhavri was no help....They just said "Wait And Watch".......After about 15 mins, the car came to a stop....someone opens the door and held anika's hand....Anika immediately recognized the hands and whispered the persons name...