New Girl

So guys I am here with my next part..
Hope you enjoy it..
Plz do vote and comment..
Here we go..
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

Shivika and Rikara looked shocked while Rudy looked at her worried. Today was a day of suspense and revelations but what this couples didn't know is that their were more things to be revealed and more shocks to come their way.

Mahi:"Yeh kalyani Mills ka kya raaz hai"

Shivaay:"theek se toh muhje bhi nahi pata per. Humhari factory ka naam kalyani Mills hai. Aur wahan kuch saalo pehele aag lag gayi thi. Sab log uss aag me jal gaye. Kuch workers jo bache gaye the unko bhi sirf kuch ghante tak zinda the uske baad they also died."

Om:"Bhavya tumhare real parents ka naam yaad hai tumhe."

Bhavya:(nods no)"mere pass bus unki ek photo hai. Jo mummy ne di thi"

Rudy:"Aare yeh sab chordo already kitna ro liye hai sab Aaj. Aman jab tak kuch aur details nahi lata humhe in sab ke baare me kuch nahi sochenge"(All agree)

That rest of the day, the family spend time together. Shivika unpacked and gave out gifts they bought for everyone. They enjoyed themselves. Though in the back of their head Aman's words were still ringing.

3 days passed. New morning came. Everyone was up and into their regular routines. Today pandit ji was coming to find marriage dates for Bhavya and Rudra. Aman was still on a search for background on Gauri and Anika's family. Everyone was making arrangements for thing when pinky said something.

Pinky:"Oh my Mata"(She said loudly catching everyone's attention )

Anika:"Kya hua maa"

Pinky:"Gardbar ho gayi Anika. Kal hum bajar gaye they saman lane"

Anika:"Haan toh"

Pinky:"toh hum pandit ji ke liye uphar lana bhool gaye. Itna kuch tha demaag me ki yaad hi nahi raha"

Anika:"Its okay Maa. Pandit hi aate honge. Aap sab yahan sambhalo mr bajar jake leke aati hoon"

Shivaay:"Me bhi chalta hoon tumhare saath"

Anika:"Nahi Shivaay aap yahan sambhaliye me khanna ji  aur driver ko saath le jati hoon"

Shivaay:"Pakka ?"

Anika:"Yes"

Anika with Khanna ji and the driver headed towards the bajar. As they reached bajar, Khanna ji Along with Anika started to search for some uphar for Panditji. After few mins they found something and bought it. They start to head back to the car when they saw a girl by the side of the road with people surrounding her.

Anika rushed to the area followed by khanna ji. It looked like the girl had twisted her leg and she was bruised on her arms and head.

Anika:(rushing to her as the girl whined in pain)"Tum theek toh ho. Khannaji chaliye isko hospital le chalte hai"

Khanna:"ji maam"

Girl:"Nahi...nahi"

Anika:"Aare kyun. You should see a doctor "

Girl:(Panicking )"Nahi..Hospital nahi. Me hospital nahi ja sakti...I can't..Never."(She said looking at Anika in Terror )

Anika:"Accha accha okay okay..hospital nahi ja rahe.."(Anika said pulling her girl in a side hug trying to calm her down. The girl calm down after few mins and whined in pain. )

Khanna:"Madam ab kya kare"

Anika:"Sochne dijiye khanna ji"(She said then looked back at The girl. She didn't know why but she felt a connection with this girl.)"Khanna hi aap doctor Sharma ko call kijiye and boliye ki woh oberoi mansion aaye abhi. Aur Driver ko boliye ki gardi yahan le aaye"(Khannaji nodded and did as instructed )

With the help of khannaji Anika took the girl and placed her carefully in the car. She herself settled in and instructed the driver to head home.

Girl:"Whe..where...Are you..taking me?"

Anika:"Home..My home..We'll get a doctor to help you"

Girl:"Why..Why would you take ...a random girl home"

Anika:"Your not random....plus ur hurt..I couldn't just leave you to die. Now stop talking it will hurt you"

They soon reached oberoi mansion. By this time the girl was almost fainting. Khanna carried the girl in while Anika rushed behind him.

As they entered the hall they saw the Pandit ji already present. As soon as everyone saw Anika and the blood on her body they freaked out. Shivaay ran towards her and started to check  her.

Shivaay:"What the hell Anika blood. Tumhe 2 min ke liye bhi akela nhai chord sakta me. Hamesha kuch na kuch karke aato ho. Dikhao kahan lagi"

Anika:"Shivaay chill me theek hoon. khanna ji aap usko room me leke jaye "

Khanna:"Ji maam"(Khanna took the girl to a guest room while the doctor also came. Anika leaded him to the room.)

Everyone stood confused. None of them even saw the girl as her head was hidden with her hair and blood. The doctor checked her while Anika changed her dress. She told Khanna ji to keep an eye while she went in the hall towards everyone.

Anika:"Panditji sorry aapko yeh sab dekhna Prada. "

Pandit:"its okay beta. woh lardki kaisi hai"

Anika:"Theek hai Pandit ji. Yeh aapke liye"(The Pandit blessed Anika and left not after blessing the groom and bride.)

Shivaay:"Now will you explain ki woh lardki kaun hai"(Anika signs and starts to explain everything )

Anika:"Pata nahi Shivaay kyun but she was scared to go to the hospital I couldn't leave her there."

Dadi:"Anika putter tune changa kiya usse lake"

Anika:"ji.. waise date kya fix hui. sorry ru and bhavya I missed this"

Rudy:"Its okay bhavya. Aur date 1 mahine baad ki hai. 3 din baad engagement hai"

Anika:"Congratulates "(She said hugging them)

Soon after the doctor came out and everyone rushed towards him.

Doctor:"Don't worry. She will be fine. Though it looks bad but thankfully she didn't fracture any part of her body neither does she have any deep internal injuries. But yeh make sure she gives rest to her body and walks very minimum"

Anika:"Thank you doctor "

Doctor:"Here"(giving Anika the medicine )"These are to be given 3 times a day. The details were given in the receipt "

Anika:"Okay thank you doctor "

The doctor left. Anirivya stayed in the room and took care of the girl like washing  the blood of her face and getting her changed into new clothes.

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

So guys I hope you enjoyed it..
Plz do vote and comment..
Will update next part soon..

Precap:" What new twist will this new girl being in oberoi's life?"

STAY HOME AND STAY SAVE EVERYONE  🙏