love in air

So guys i am here with my next part...
Sorry for late update...
Hope u enjoy it...
Here we go...
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
Anrivya:"aap theeno ek jaise hi hai..."

Shivomru:"accha abhi batate hai hum kaise hai"(anirivya ran opposite directions and there partner ran behind them...)

Ruvya....

Bhavya ran in her room and tried to close the door but rudy pushed the door causing bhavya to fall back only to be held by Rudy.....

Rudy:"ab bach ke kahan gaogi...or kya kehe rahi thi me kaisa hoon..."(still in the same postion)

Bhavay:"toh kya galat kaha maine...roz tumhari girlfriends nahi hoti..."

Rudy:"per ek toh permanent hai na..."

Bhavya:"kya.."

Rudy:"woh nothing....."(he makes her stand properly...she tries to go but he holds her hand and pulls her causing both of them to fall on the ground and while falling they hit a bowl of confetti making them covered in confetti from head to toe...they look at them selfs than at each other  and burst into laughter.....)

Meamwhile Rikara....

Gauri ran from the hall to her there bedroom....and om ran behind her...

Om:"ab kya karongi..."

Gauri:"dekhiye omkara ji aage mat aayega warna..."

Om:"warna kya..."

Gauri:"warna watna me...(she picked up a brush with paint on it...)"warna me yeh aape laga dongi..."

Om:(starts laughing) "gauri seriously...."

Gauri:"aapko bahut hasi aa rahi na...theek hai..yeh li giye..(she takes the paint brush and draws a line on om face...)

Om:(touching the paint on his face)"gauri...ab tum dekho...."(he takes paint in his hands...and rubs it on her cheeks...)

Gauri:"aapne..aapne muhjepe paint lagaya..."(om nodded)"ab dekhiye...(she takes the whole paint bucket and the next second it on ok head...and paint dripping down his face....gauri sees him and starts laughing)

Om:"bahut hasi aa rahi...(gauri nodded and tries to run but om holds his hands and pulls her towards him..so that her back hits his chest)

so that her back hits his chest)