Neha

So guys I am here with my next part...
Hope you enjoy it..
Plz do vote and comment..
Here we go...
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

The doctor left. Anirivya stayed in the room and took care of the girl like washing  the blood of her face and getting her changed into new clothes. Anrivya sat on the sofa while looking at the girl.

Anika:" pata nahi kyun  per is lardki ke saath kuch connection jaisa lag raha hai"

Gauri:"Sachi me jiji"

Bhavya:"Bhabhi iske family members iske liye tensed ho rahe honge"

Anika:"I know per kya kare? Nahi iske pass koyi phone na nahi kuch or id. We would only know who to call after she wakes up"

New Girl:"Ahh"(She said as she tries to get up)

Bhavya rushed towards her followed by the other 3. They helped her sit up and gave her some water to drink.

Gauri:"Kahin dard toh nahi Ho raha na"

New Girl:"N..nahi..Aap?"

Anika:"Aare yeh sab mere ghar wale hai."

New Girl:"Thank you..Meri help karne ke liye. Per muhje jana chahiye"

Gauri:"Aare aare aare chiraiya esi halat me jana theek nahi hai"

Bhavya:"Tum aapne ghar walo ko call karke yahan bula sakti ho"

New Girl:"Nahi..Actually mere ghar pe abhi koyi nahi hai. mere family members london gaye hai. Kal tak aayenge"

Anika:"Toh tum akele aapna khayal kaise rakhogi "

New Girl:"Its okay I'll manage "

Anika:"No you are staying here till your family comes back."

New Girl:"but how can I"

Anika:"No buts"

New Girl:"Waise mera naam Neha hai"

Anika:"Oh mera naam.."(She was cut of by Shivomru and dadi entering the room)

Shivaay:"Kya hua Anika"

Neha:(Angered )"Tum..Tum yahan kya kar rahe ho"(She said pointing At Shivaay who looked on confused along with everyone )

Shivaay:"excuse me?"

Neha:"Yes excuse you. WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO DISAPPEAR ON ME LIKE THAT!"

Anika:"Yeh kya bol rahi ho tum neha"

Neha:"Aap isko kaise janti hai"

Anika:"Yeh mere pati hai"

Neha:(Tears in her eyes)"What...Kabse"

Shivaay:"2 saalo se"

Neha:"You just shut up. How could you do this to me Mahi..How could you"(She said as tears flows her eyes)"You are a jerk. I hate you you..."

Shivaay:"Woahhhh hello I don't even know you and Who the hell do you think you are talking like this to me"

Anika:"Shivaay... One min"

Shivaay:"But Anika she"

Anika:"Shivaay "(She said with a stern look causing Shivaay to zip his mouth )

Anika:"Tumne kya kaha abhi. Mahi"

Neha:"Haan Mahi inka naam"

Shivaay:"Mahi me nahi mere bhai ka naam hai"

Neha:"Accha Toh ab toh tum yeh bhi bologe ki mahi tumhare twin hai"

Shivaay:"Yes because mahi is my twin"

Neha:"Oh Wow..Very unique lie Mahi. Every  man who gets caught cheating says that. You think I am dump to believe you"

Shivaay:"But I am not lieing "(he said frustrated while other around him started to laugh)"Anika stop laughing and help me"

Anika:"Okay...okay sorry. Om go call mahi"(Ok nodded and went to call Mahi while Neha looks around confused as to why everyone was laughing)

Mahi:(Entering)"Haan bhabhi aapne bulaya"

Neha:(Shocked)"juu.. Judwa!?"(She said before holding her head and fainting.)

Mahi:(Shocked seeing Neha and rushes towards her)"Neha!"(He rushes and hold her)

They sprinkle some water on her face which helps her gain her consciousness. She looks around and suddenly gets up from the bed to see her self in Mahi's arms. She looks at him before turning to Shivaay then back to Mahi.

Bhavya:"Neha relax. Don't stress yourself "

Neha:"I..I am sorry"(She said looking towards Shivaay  before looking down)

Shivaay:"Its okay by the way I am Shivaay. And the jerk you were talking about is next to you"

Neha:(she looks at mahi and pushes arms off her)"And you. Kahan the tum pichle 5 mahine se gayab ho. Yeh hai tumhara pyaar. Mahi you know how hard I searched for when you disappeared and..and"(She started to tear up again )" I thought I lost you like..choti and..mom..and da.."

Mahi:(Hugging her)"Hey heyyyy.. it's okay..I am here. Me kahi nahi ja raha hai"

Neha:(Breaking the hug)"Per tum yahan kya kar rahe ho.Aur 5 mahine se kahan the"

Mahi:"Woh.."

Gauri:"hum batatain hai Neha"( gauri bhavya along with Mahi and rudra start to explain how Mahi was kidnapped for all this while and How he and Shivaay are siblings )

Neha:"tum..tum theek toh ho na.. I am so sorry.. i"

Mahi:"Ab woh purana time gaya."

Dadi:"putter jo hota bhale ke liye hota hai. aaj bhi tum Anika se mili toh iski koyi wajah thi. aur dekho iski wajah se tum mahi se mil gayi"

Shivaay:"Accha toh inki kuch der ke liye akele chord dete hain"(All nod and start to leave Mahi and Neha alone)

Rudy:"Bhavya chalo"(Bhavya nods)

Hearing Bhavya's name Neha looks at her and sees her leaving the room. She gets lost in that name when Mahi shakes her. Mahi asks her what happened but she just nods no and shifts her focus on him. They both sat together and talked about things and how they missed each other.

On the other hand everyone heads to their respective room. In Shivika's room. Anika enters lost in some thought when Shivaay holds her shoulder bring her out of her thoughts.

Shivaay:"Anika kahan koyi ho"

Anika:"Woh ese hi"

Shivaay:"Common Anika you can tell me. Tumhare family ke baare me soch rahi ho kya?"

Anika:"Nahi Shivaay me woh neha"

Shivaay:"Neha?"

Anika:"Haan usne choti bola "

Shivaay:"haan toh?"

Anika:"Shivaay choti.. yaad hai honeymoon pe mera woh blury image..gudiya aur choti"(Shivaay looks on as Anika sighs)"I am just overthinking I guess"

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

So guys I hope you enjoyed it..
Plz do vote and comment..
Will update next part soon..

Precap:"More twist and shocks to come oberois ways"

STAY SAFE EVERYONE  🙏