End of Ragani?

So guys i am here with my next part.
Hope u enjoy it.
Sorry for late update.
Here we go.
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

Anika finishes telling Ragani about her plan to make Mahi escape from her hold. Ragani was buring in anger as Anika and the others smirked.

Anika:"so Ms. Ragani opss should I say Nagani. How was my plan"

Ragani:"you plan was as idiotic as this one because guess what this day is gonna end with you killing my Shivaay baby's Family. I feel so sad for you to feel the anger and hatred of Shivaay as he thinks you killed his 2 loved brothers. Oh wait you yourselve wont be there to see the hate because after you watch you lovely devars and devari plus this girl (pointing at bhavya) die  then i myself will do the honors of killing you (she said with a evil laugh)

Anika:" you wont do such a thing. Tum pagal ho kya. Tum logo ko kidnap karogi  and now you are ready to kill people for what"

Ragani:"i can do anything to get what i want. And I WANT SHIVAAY"

Anika:"you will never get shivaay even in you dreams. You will go to mental asylum and jail"

Ragani:"tch tch tch anika you cant do that you dont have prove against me"

Gauri:"we do. Tumhare saare karname humne record kar liye hai"

Ragani:"really kahan? wait let me guess in you jacket there might be a hidden camera right"(all look at her confused)"well my sweet idiotic guest try and see if you camera even works"(Anrivya all look at their camera's to see them broken)

Gauri:"per yeh kaise"

Ragani:"aapna chota sa deemag mat lagao, I'll tell you. You 3 bloody fools forgot that this Mansion is full of camera's as well. So when i went into my room to get the files i saw you 3 and understood that who you are. So simple all i had to do was break your camera which was easy you were captured by my guard. When my guards held you they were instructed to break the camera secretly and i guess they did a great job"

Omru:"shit ab kya"(they say to each other)

Mahi:"yeh toh humhari band baja rahi hai. Shivaay kahan  hai"

Om:"yes shivaay...(he looks here and there and finally finds shivaay hiding. Shivaay signals something to om and om nods. When everyone was busy talking Om goes to Bhavya and whispers something in her ear)

Bhavya:"what bhaiya are you sure"

Om:"trust me Bhavya and just do it"

Bhavya:"but"

Om:"just do it bhavya"

Bhavya:"okay"

Ragani:"well now its game over you all"(she takes out a gun and points straight at them)"hmmm who should i kill?"

Anika"Shut up Ragani have you gone mad put the gun down"

Bhavya:(taking out her gun)"yes ragani put the gun down or i would have to shot and you know i have all right to shot you"(she said aiming at ragani)

Ragani:"as if "(she said as she points at gauri and presses the trigger)

Om:"gauri"(om shout as gauri closes her eyes in fear hearing the gun shot. After few sec of not feeling anything she opens her eyes to see anika holding ragani's hand up making the bullet it the ceiling not her)

Anika:"tum pagal ho gayi ho kya"

Ragani:"leave me chordo muhje"(they both were continually struggling with the gun when shivaay enters)