Nightmares

So guys I am here with my next...
Hope you enjoy it..
Plz do vote and comment...
Here we go...
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

While in car...

Anika was looking out the window when she see a man who is holding a stroller with 2 kids, baby twins, while another small girl around the age of 4 standing next to them playing with the babies. Seeing them suddenly her head pains and she closes her eyes seeing a blurry image. She shakes her head but the image stays and 2 faint words are heard.

"Gudiya..."

"choti.."

Anika opens her eyes at the voice of Shivaay who is looking at her with worried filled in his eyes.

Shivaay:"Anika...Anika kya hua.."

Anika:"Woh ...woh"

Shivaay:"Okay okay shhhhh it's fine.. "(He said as he hugged her tightly while anika mind kept going on the 2 words )

"gudiya"

"choti"

Soon they reached a beach house. Shivaay asked the driver to help with the luggage while Shivaay took Anika inside. He Made her sit on the sofa and got a glass of water from the kitchen. He came back and sat next to her. She was still lost when he sits next to her and brings her out of her thoughts.

Shivaay:"Jaan kya hua"

Anika:"Shivaay muhje..muhje"

Shivaay:"Okay okay... First drink some water then we will talk."(He helped her drink water and calms her down.)

Anika:"Shivaay idk what happened. Me me bahar dekh rahi thi... Then I saw a man playing with  2 kids. He had 2 twins also in the stroller. It was happy scene but then suddenly my head start hurting and started getting blurry visions."

Shivaay:"did u see anything "(he asked)

Anika:"No I couldn't see anything... I just head 2 words."

Shivaay:"What"

Anika:"Gudiya and choti"

Shivaay:(confused)" gudiya? choti?"

Anika:"Muhje nahi pata Shivaay ki yeh kya ho raha hai but its something big.. I mean muhje bachpan se chukti ke nightmares aate the..Yeh bhi ek dam waise hi tha per... per"

Shivaay:"Heyyyy shhhh"(he said pulling her closer as she was about to break into tears)

Anika:"Shivaay muhje kuch samaj nahi aa raha. I mean abhi tak humne chutki ko bhi nahi dhoondha aur phir yeh "

Shivaay:"Anika I promise ki jaise hum ghar gayenge first thing I will do is find chutki. Aur yeh gudiya aur choti ka raaz bhi hum pata lagalenge per jaan I dont want u to ruin ur health. Plz dont take tension. Sab theek hoga I promise "

Anika:(Snuggling to Shivaay's chest )"I know"

Shivaay:"Accha come we will eat something then rest. "

Anika:"What about exploring "

Shivaay:"Woh kal karenge"

Anika:"Per Shivaay pura din barbad ho gayega"

Shivaay:"kuch bardbad nahi hoga. You need to be proper rested and healthy to explore. "

Shivaay made anika eat some food before they headed of to bed. It was around 6 in the evening. Though Anika tried to protect but Shivaay could easily tell she is tired and needed rest.

On the other hand. In Rikara's room. Gauri was standing by the cabinet and looking at picture. When Om and Rudra entered.

Rudy:"Bhabhi dekho na O ko"