Mr.Patel

So guys I am here with my next part....
Hope you enjoy it...
Plz do vote and comment....

Important note:
Guys my exams are starting in 2 weeks so I won't be able to update until jan 20th...so the next update will be after my exams...hope u all understand...till then enjoy this update...
Here we go...
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

Just as the song ended few guys entered the room to see Ragani on a attemp to kiss mahi while he is pushing her as far as he could

Person1:"sir .....(they both look at the gaurds and mahi signs in relief )"Sorry maam...thier are few clients who came to meet u..."

Ragani:"clients?(she asked confused and frustrated...)"send them in..."

Person1:"okay maam..."(6 men walk in ....3 were bodyguards while the other 3 were none other then Anrivya in men clothes and wig..)

Anika:"namaste madam ji....kaisi hai aap..."

Ragani:"excuse me who are u.."

Anika:"who are me..? haw madamji u don't know me....me very mad....Mr.patel and brother..."

Ragani:"Mr. Patel per aap log toh kal aane wale the..."

Gauri:"jaldi aa gaye tenu ki penda..."

Ragani:"aapke bhai bhi hai.."

Bhavya:"kyun aapka nahi hai kya.."

Ragani:"haan mera matlab.. anyways...me aap logo ka kishi hotel me rehene la intazam kara deti hoon....kal meeting hai..."

Anika:"oh na ji na.. meeting toh aaj hi honi hai.."

Gauri:"suadi shaadi hai ...."

Ragani:"per..."

Bhavya:"per wer kuch na ji...meeting toh aaj hi honi hai...warna deal gayi bhehes chabane..."

Ragani:"excuse me what?"

Anika:" ur excused ji"

Ragani:"Dekhiye me.."

Mahi:(interrupting)"Ragani.. this deal looks important you continue..."

Ragani:"but..."

Anika:"aare but wat kya madam ji..."

Ragani:"fine.."(she signals them to settle down on the couch )"I'll bring the deal papers and laptop"(saying so she left)

Mahi:(breathing in relief)"bar bar bacha liye tum theeno ne warna meri toh aaj izaat hi loot zati..."

Anika:"chinta mat karo mahi...hum apni Manzil ke bahut karib hai.."

Bhavya:"haan mahi bhaiya ...ab bus koyi gardbar na ho..."

Gauri:"shiv ji raksha karna.."(soon ragani came and sat next to mahi...)

Ragani:"here are the paper...and I have emailed the presentation to you..."

Anika:"kidar sign karna madamji...eythe(here) ki eythe..."

Ragani:"uff my god...on the line Mr. Patel "

Anika:"ohho...mainu te dikha hi nahich "

Bhavya:"suade bhai jaan di yahi problem shroblem che..."

Ragani:"yeah whatever..."(she was about to turn her head toward mahi when anika got up from the seat and held ragani's head in her hands)"excuse me yeh aap kya kar rahe hai.."

Anika:"madamji...tuno modeling shodeling karte ki..."(she said while trying to give mahi some hints which he missed and look confused...he looks towards Bhavya and gauri to see them panicked as well.....bhavya points towards his eyes...and he gets shocked realizing the one of his lens came of...)

Ragani:"what nonsense chordiye muhje.."(ragani said pushing anika away)

Anika:"aare madam ji.."(she turns towards mahi to she him rubbing his eyes..)

Ragani:"what happened shivu baby.."(anika gags hearing her say shivu baby)

Mahi:"kuch kuch nahi me abhi Aaya..."(he starts to go but ragani pulls him back causing him to lose balance and fall...)

Ragani:"omg are u okay shivaa...(she stops as she sees the lens come off and Shivaay (or to say mahi) with black eyes...)"Mahi...?"

Anika:(in her head)"gayi bhenhes paani me.."(to ragani )"mahi...oyee mahi khite ve.."

Ragani:"shut up..."(in anger..)"gaurds..."(the gaurds don't move..)"what the hell are u doing standing straight take him back into the basement..."

Gaurds:"ye..yes maam.."(they look at anika who nods at them..)

Ragani:"wait..."(she calls someone and after 1p min 10 gaurds enter...shocking mahi and anrivya )"you 4 couldn't handle him...that why I called these 10 people..."(then she realizes something )"Wait a min...if your here than Shivaay....and anika.."

Mahi:"are still together..."(he said smirking)"aur tum kuch nahi kar payi nagini "

Ragani:"shut up...and that damm pinky...how dare she play with me...uss 2 kuri ki bhodiya..."

Anika:(in anger)"ehhh "

Ragani:"Mr. Patel ?"

Anika:"Mr. Patel nahi Mrs. Anika Shivaay singh oberoi..."(she said taking of her wig...as gauri and bhavya do so too...)

Ragani:"Anika?!"

Anika:"haan...aur meri maa ke baare me ek aur shabed bola na toh muhjse bura koyi nahi.."

Ragani:(first shock but then soon starts to laugh)"tum charo na pagal...ho...tumhe kya laga mahan banoge...pinky ki help karoge...aur muhje hara doge..kabhi nahi...muhje tum kabhi nahi hara sakte.....tum bache ho iss khel me abhi....me yeh khel 6 mahino se khel rahi hoon...6 mahine..."

All look at her in shock....

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
So guys I hope you enjoyed it...
Plz do vote and comment...
Will update next part after exams....
Next update will open up many truth...that many people are un aware of.....

Precap:

Anika:"SHIVAAY "(she screamed running towards him as she saw him in a pool of blood )(Shivaay plz open ur eyes...Shivaay uthiye na... Shivaaaaayyyy"(she cried as he slowly opened his eyes)

Shivaay:"Aa...aaa.. ani...anika...."

Anika:"haan Shivaay..."

Shivaay:"I...I...lo...love...u.."(saying this he closes his eyes as anika screams his name again...)

)