Honeymoon

So guys I am here with my next part...
Hope you enjoy it...
Plz do vote and comment...
Here we go...
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

After pacifying Anika and having few cute and romantic moments, Anika and Shivaay got busy in packing for there Honeymoon. Just as they were packing the cloths there was a knock on the door.

Shivaay:"Me dekhta hoon"(He opens the door to see Gauri and Bhavya standing there)

Shivaay:"Aare tum dono?"

Bhavya:"Bhaiya bhabhi maan gayi..."

Shivaay:(Laughs )"Haan kabki "

Gauri:"Accha hai...Bhaiya aapko bahar bulaya hai"

Shivaay:"Kisne"

Bhavya:"Bhaiya... Rudy , Om bhaiya and Mahi Bhaiya is waiting for you"

Shivaay:"per me toh Anika ki help .."

Gauri:"Aap chinta mat kijiye Bhaiya ..hum bhojai ki help karte hai.."(Shivaay nods and goes out as Bhavya winks at gauri and they head in)

Bhavya:"Hi Bhabhi...aapko koyi help chahiye.."

Anika:"Haan tum dono ek kaam karo na yeh  saare kaparde (clothes ) under daldo me aur saman lati hoon.."(They nod as Anika gets busy. Slowly  Bhavya keeps a packet inside the clothes and hides it. Then the girls talk and help out Anika in the packing.)

After sometime Shivaay comes back in the room as bhavri leave.

Shivaay:(back hugging Anika)" so jaan all set.."

Anika:"Yeh Shivaay...I am so excited...mera bachpan se Maldives jane ka mann tha..per kabhi nahi pata tha ki yeh sapna pura haga"

Shivaay:"Well jab tak me hoon tumhare saare sapne pure honge....Accha chalo let's get comes sleep"(She nods and they head to bed)

On the other hand...After saying goodbye to Bhavya,Gauri heads towards her room. She enters to see the room completely dark.

Gauri:"Yeh lights kyun off hai.."(She was about to go and turn on the light when she hears a click and few dim light come on)

She looks around and is shocked. The whole room was decorated with red roses and candles.  The Lights were dim red with white and In the middle of the room was a painting of her. She slowly walks over to the painting and smiles touching it.

Gauri:"Omkara ji.."(She calls out as she sees Om coming towards her with a rose in his hands)"Omk..."(She is cut of by Om)

Om:"Shh gauri...(He slowly holds the rose in front of her and sits on his knees )" Dekho gauri I know humhari kahani ki suruyat bahut ajeeb hui thi. And I also know ki maine bahut kuch galat kiya hai tumhare saath. I am truly sorry for that. Gauri tumhare aane se pehele meri life me bahut kuch hua tha. Tumhe pata hai me pehele esa bilkul bhi nahi tha. Muhje pyaar pe bahut wishvas tha aur abhi bhi hai per woh sirf aapne bhaiyon ke pyaar per. Meri ek girlfriend thi ridhimaa. I used to like her. Per usne. Tab mom dad ke beech rishte bhi kuch acche nahi the. Sweatlana ne unke beech bahut darrar dal diya tha. Thank God ab sab theek hai unke beech. Anyways Ridhimaa ne us same mera dil hi nahi balki mera barosha bhi thordiya tha pyaar se. Jab tum meri life me aayi toh maine tumhe bhi un dono se compare kiya. I am sorry Gauri per me tumhe saari khushiyan dena chahata hoon. Tumhe woh saara pyaar dena chahata hoon jo tum deserve karti ho. I love you Gauri...I really do. Will you give us another chance. hum phirse suruyat kar sakte hai. And is bar I promise I will give you everything you deserve. I love you Gauri. I love you. (Gauri looks at omkara with tears in her eyes. She goes on her knees and hugs omkara)

Gauri:"I love you too omkara ji..."(Om hugged Gauri tightly as they got lost in the blissful feeling)

Next morning...Anika was doing last min checking of stuff while shivaay just stood there looking at his wife in amusement.

Shivaay:"Anika jaan you know na that I am Shivaay Singh Oberoi "

Anika:"Yeh kaise sawal hai shivaay"

Shivaay:"Then why are you worrying....chill na.."

Anika:(Sighs and sits on the bed)"Idk Shivaay kal tak toh I was very excited per aaj nervousness ho rahi hai... yeh meri peheli trip hai India se bahar...Infact me toh aaj tak India me bhi kahi nahi gayi...pata nahi plane me kaise..."

Shivaay:"shh jaan I am there na...."

Anika:"hmm"

Shivaay:"Accha chalo breakfast ka time ho raha hai phir we have to leave for the airport"(Anika nodded and they headed to the dinning table)

After breakfast it was time to head to the airport...Khanna took the bags to the car While Shivika were bidding by to the family members.

Bhavya:(hugging Anika)"Enjoy bhabhi..."(Anika blushed )

Pinky:"khayal rakhiyo meri bacchi ka.."

Shivaay:"Hum log 1 hafte ke liye ja rahe hai ...aap log toh ese bye kar rahe hai jaise ek saal ke liye ja rahe ho..me pehele bhi toh ja chuka hoon ese trips per phir"

Dadi:"toh yeh teri koyi business trip nahi honeymoon hai billu"

Rudy:"Aur bhaiya ek aur baat aap log room se bahar bhi nikalna  warna bechari bhabhi ko Maldives ghoomne ko nahi milega"(Anika blushed while others laughed)

Shivaay:"Shut up rudy "

Mahi:"Aare chalo chalo warna tum log aapni  urdan (fly) ke liye late ho gaoge"

Shivaay:"Thank you mahi..tu hi muhje samaj tha hai..chalo Anika"

They bid bye to everyone and left for the airport.

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
So guys I hope you enjoyed it.
Plz do vote and comment.
Will update next part soon.

Precap:"Shivika's honeymoon starts and a new big plot to come in the story"

Stay Home and Stay Save!