The trip

So guys I am here with my next part..
I hope you enjoy it...
Plz do vote and comment..
Here we go..
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

So the journey to jaipur of 18 hours started early morning at 6. Anika and Khushi were given extra comfortable seats at the back due to their pregnancy while other were also equally comfortable in their seats. 2 drivers were seated in the front driver and passenger seat which was separated by the glass door to give privacy. Another few car filled with security was gonna follow the bus.

The journey started smoothly as most people slept due to being tired and waking up early. Om who sat next to fast asleep Gauri was busy on his laptop when he heard Gauri steer.

Gauri:"Kya kar rahe ho Omkara ji?"(She asked half asleep )

Om:"nothing sweetheart, bus mail check kar raha tha"

Gauri:"Seriously omkara ji. Maine kal raat hi bola tha na no work on trip. isko ek vacation samjiye"

Om:"Accha ji toh is Vacation me sona allowed per mail check karna allowed nahi hai"

Gauri:"Yes. Please na omkara ji"

Om:"Alright alright "(He closed his laptop and set it in his backpack)"Happy?"(Gauri nodded as she leaned onto him. Her sleep was far gone by their small nok jhok. She started to talk about her time with the Raizadas while Om listened properly)

After few hours, it was around 11:45 when everyone was up and busy within themselves. They had planned to make a lunch stop soon. As 20 mins passed, they came across a restuarant where Shivaay had called in advance and booked a private area for their families.

Shivaay:(As everyone started to get of)"Khanna take all the security guys and have lunch together okay. I have arranged a place for you all."

Khanna:"Thank you sir."

Shivaay:"No need. I'll calm you when we are to leave"

Anika:(Who was with Shivaay )"Enjoy ur lunch Khanna ji"

Khanna:"You to maam"(He smiled at her )

They headed in to the private area where everyone settled down and ordered something to eat.

Rudy:"Bhaiya they have nothing according to my diet. Agar oily food kaonga toh shaadi se pehele mota ho jaonga. Hawww The amazing Rudra Singh Oberoi se Fat Singh oberoi nahi bana muhje"(He said dramatically making the girls and others laugh while ShivOm shoke his head)

Anika:"Don't worry Rudy, Abhi kha lo. Wahan punch ke tum 2-4 ghante straight  gym me calories burn kar lena"

Bhavya:(whispering to Rudy while everyone was busy thinking what to order)"Muhje Mr. Fat Singh oberoi bhi chalega Shaadi me"

Rudy:"Saachi?"

Bhavya:"Haan kyunki Mr. fatto jab me aapni hi shaadi se bhajongi toh Mr. fatto muhje pakard thori payenge"

Rudy:(whined)"Bhavya"

Bhavya:(Laughs)"Whatt.."

Rudy:(Pulling her closer which made her stop laughing and looked at him)"Don't worry soon to be Mrs. Rudra Singh oberoi. Aapka dhula jitna bhi kha le mota nahi hone wala aur shaadi se bhagne ka toh saal hi nahi utha. Muscles dekhe hai mere madap se uthne bhi nahi donga tumhe me"

Bhavya:(Teasingly )"Police ko damkhi de rahe ho"

Rudy:"Ji yes Miss police officer "(They shared a eyelock which was broken by bhavya who pulled back only to be pulled back by Rudy who kissed her on the cheek slightly )