Family ?

So guys I am here with my next part..
Hope you enjoy it..
Plz do vote and comment..
Here we go....
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

Next morning... Everyone was up and ready at the breakfast table. Neha felt much better today and her injury were also better then yesterday. Today her family members were supposed to arrive. She had already texted them the address and was waiting very excitedly for them to come.

As everyone was busy with the breakfast  Shivaay gets a call from Aman. He picks up the call.

Shivaay:"Yes Aman"

Aman:"Sir I got very important news. I am headed to your house. It would be great if everyone was present "

Shivaay:"Okay "

Anika:(As Shivaay cuts the call)"What happend Shivaay "

Shivaay:"Idk he said he found something "

Gauri:"Kahin humhari family ke baare me kuch?"

Omkara:"Gauri let's wait and see."(She nods)

Few mins past as everyone settled down in the hall when Khanna came in Along with few people behind him. There was a old man about Dadi's age and with him were 3 couples. One elderly couple who were about tej shakti pinky and janvi's age while the other 2 couples were young. Around Shivaay and Anika's age.

Neha:(almost running towards them)"Bhaiii"

Mahi:"Neha careful "

Guy:"Careful dammit "(Said the guy who Neha ran and hugged)

second guy:"Tu pagal hai kya nehu"

Guy1:"Itni choot kaise lagi tuhje"

Old man:"Neha beta tu theek hai"

Neha:"are shant shant shant...me bilkul theek hoon kuch nahi hua muhje"

Girl:(Coming and hugging neha)"Haan dikh raha hai kitna theek hai tu"

Neha:"Bhabhi I am fine"(Oberoi's watched this scene with a smile as they understood this was Neha's family )

Guy1:(Turning to the oberois )"Thank you so much for taking care of Neha"(But as soon as he finished the sentence he stood in shock looking at Shivaay who had his arms around Anika)

Guy2:(anger coming on the family's face)"Tum...Tum ne meri behen"(He starts to come forward when Anika comes in front of Shivaay panics)

Anika:"okay okay pause...Not this again. Before we have any more confusion. This is Shivaay ..Shivaay singh oberoi..my husband and Mahi come here(Mahi comes forward )"This is Mahi, The man your sister loves and they both are twins."

Neha:"Yes bhai and Mahi didn't leave me he was...well..kidnapped "

Her family members:"What?"

Shivaay:"Long story"

Neha:"Bhai I'll tell you later"(Mahi went and hugged them all while the family members again greeted him)

Guy1:"Sorry we forget to introduce ourselves I am Arnav..Arnav Singh Raizada. This is my wife khushi"

Khushi:"Namaste"

Arnav:"This is my brother kartik and his wife Naira"

Kartik/Naira:"Hi"

Arnav:"My parents Manish and Swarna Singh Raizada and our dadu Mahesh Singh Raizada"