Romantic Date

So guys I am here with my next part..
Hope you enjoy it.
Plz do vote and comment.
Here we go..
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

Honeymoon days were going in a jiff. After having fun at the beach, Shivika came back home and slept due to tiredness. Next day they again set out to explore the places. The day after Shivika planned to go on a shopping spree to get stuff for the family. Each of these days were filled with romance, laughter and happiness.

The last day came. Today Shivika decided to stay home as they had explored everything and were tired. Shivaay and Anika both woke up late in the morning and had a fun time making breakfast and lunch or to say brunch.

Anika:(They settle down on the sofa )"Ufff aaj kuch zayda hi kha liya"

Shivaay:(Pulling her closer )"Hmm"

Anika:"Shivaay hum koyi movie dekhe"

Shivaay:"Huh?"

Anika:"Aare mere Mr. boring Singh oberoi ghar pe toh aap saal me ek baar movie dekhte hain woh bhi English wali. Aaj yahan mere saath bhi dekh lijiye"

Shivaay:"Main..Aur boring abhi bataon kitna boring hoon me"(He said leaning closer but she pushed him)

Anika:"aap movie chalayiye na Shivaay "

Shivaay:"Accha fine."(Shivaay stared to look through the movies. He looked at Anika looking at her phone )"Anika..."

Anika:(not looking up)"hmm"

Shivaay:"Me soch raha hoon ki aaj shaam hum ek date pe chalte hain"

Anika:(Looks up at Shivaay shocked)"Date!?..Aap muhje date karna chahate hain Shaadi ke baad"

Shivaay:"Haan date. So be ready by 6. Aur movie tv pe chale di hai dekho"(He said looking forward while Anika looked at him amused and smiled before looking up at the movie )

They finished the movie within 2-3 hours. Though nor Anika or Shivaay paid much attention to the movie. Shivaay was busy planning the date in his mind while Anika was super excited to even pay attention.

By the time the movie finished Shivaay headed in the room while he send Anika outside in the garden. Having no option Anika sat in the garden and called home to chat with Bhavya and Gauri.

On the other hand, Shivaay with the help of some workers decorated their room and set up a candles light dinner in their balcony. Luckily the garden was the opposite direction of Shivika's room so Anika couldn't witness anything.

After what seemed like Ages, Anika got msg from Shivaay tell her to go to the guest room for further instructions. She heads to the guest room. She enters to see a box in front of her with a letter on top of it. She takes the letter and opens the box to see it's the same dress Gauri and Bhavya gave her. She opens the letter and reads it.

Hey..I want you to
wear this dress today.
I want today to be special
and different. We never really
had time to date or Anything like
a normal couple has. All because of me. But today I want to take you out on a date. Our very first and special  Date. So wear this dress and come to our room soon. Let's make our last Night in Maldives memorable.

Love Shivaay 💖

Anika squealed reading the letter and picks up the dress and heads to go get ready.She comes out of the guest room in about 30 mins or so with minimal makeup and looking gorgeous in that dress. She slowly walks up to her room opps... Their room. She opens the door to see the lights off and the whole room decorated with candles and flowers specifically Roses.

She looks towards the balcony area to see Shivaay standing their looking all handsome. He smiles as she walks towards him. He takes her hand and takes her into the balcony and she grasps seeing the candle light dinner set up with her favorite dish. She looks at Shivaay with excitement in her eyes and he smiles. All these week eating outside she was exhausted.

Plus food in Maldives was nothing like food in India. And even just by smelling it she knew that Shivaay had made it. They settled down and eat dinner with lots of laughter  and romance.

Anika:"Shivaay yeh ek hafta into jaldi nikal gaya pata bhi nahi chala"

Shivaay:"Hmm per it  was the best 1 week "

Anika:"Surprisingly humne fight bhi nahi kiya"

Shivaay:"oh common don't jinx it now."(Anika laughs not noticing Shivaay lost in her)

Shivaay moves closer and cups her face which makes her stop laughing and look at him. He leans closer as he rubs his thumb on her cheek while eyeing her lips. He leans closer as their lips meet. Their lips mingle against each other as the distance between them closes. soon they break the kiss due to the lack of breath. Shivaay stands up and pulls Anika up as well. He carrys her and takes her to their bedroom.

Shivaay slowly lays Anika down while capturing her lips again as he hovers over her. leaving her lips Shivaay attacks her neck leaving kisses all along.

Shivaay:(Looking into her eyes )"tell me if u want to stop"(He said as he looks at her but all she does is pulls him into a passionate kiss again giving him her answer )

That night the moon witnessed the love of them. They become one in all means. They consummated their Marriage.

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

So guys I hope you enjoyed it..
Plz do vote and comment.
Will update next part soon..

Precap:"Heading back home and the big twist "

STAY HOME AND STAY SAVE EVERYONE 🙏