The 9 months

So guys I hope you enjoyed it...
Plz do vote and comment...
will update next part soon...
here we go.....
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

After The boys came to Raizada house, the elders decided that they should stay for dinner. Everyone was at the dinning table eating and talking. After dinner everyone was in the hall talking. Arnav looks at Shivaay who nods his head before they turn back to everyone else.

Shivaay:"Guys.."(Everyone looked at Shivaay )

Arnav:"Humhe kuch kehena hai.(Turning to MaHa and Ruvya)"Shivaay and I have planned a 1 week honeymoon package for you guys"

Shivaay:"You guys would be leaving tomorrow. Rudra and Bhavya you both are going to Switzerland while Mahi and Neha you are going to Greece "

As Shivaay and Arnav delivered this news everyone smiled in happiness. Especial the newlywed brides who are excited to visit their favorite place. After few hours , everyone headed back home. Next day the newlywed couples left for their honeymoon.

4 months later....

Anika was now about 5 months pregnant. Shivaay and Anika were getting ready to go to the hospital to meet Khushi and Arnav and their baby. Khushi went into labor last night and had A cute baby girl. They along with other family members headed to the hospital.

Anika:(As they watched the baby in Khushi's arms)"Awww she is sooo cute and small"

Gauri:"Bhabhi kuch naam socha humhari gudiya ka?"

Arnav:(As he looks at Khushi and his baby girl with a smile )"Arshi... Arshi Singh Raizada."

One by one everyone picked up the baby and played with her. When Anika held the baby, Twar streamed her eyes due to her pregnancy hormones.

Shivaay:"Sweetheart why are you crying like a baby. You are gonna make Arshi cry"

Anika:"It not me. Pregnancy hormones "(Everyone laughed as Shivaay side hugged Anika)

Rudra:(As bhavya held the baby in her hands)"Iske hands kitne choto choto se hai"

Janvi:(Ruffling his hair)"Tere bhi itne hi chote the"(Everyone laughed as the baby yawned )

3 months later...

Anika was now in her 8 month. She along with everyone else was in the living room looking At gauri and Om who looked nervous and excited as they wanted to share a news. Rikara looked at each other as they went into flashback of this morning.

Around 4 in the morning when Gauri woke up due to feeling uneasy. She ran to the bathroom and threw up for the 10th time this week. Yesterday they went to the doctors who said she will do some test. The report was supposed to come today.

Om:(still sleeply)"Gauri...Jaan are you alright?"

Gauri:(As she sat on the bed exhausted )"what is happening with me? "

Om:(Pulling gauri in her embrace )"Kuch nahi jaan. Aaj doctor ka call aayega na. Tab sab pata chal gayega. Chalo abhi so jao"

Om helped Gauri sleep. Few hours later. Everyone had finished breakfast with the family and now were busy with their own work. Gauri come inside her room to see Om was on the phone.

Om:(shocked)"I...th..thank you doctor "(He cut the call and looked at Gauri )

Gauri:"Kya hua omkara ji? Sab normal toh hai na?"

Om:"Nahi kuch normal nahi hai"

Gauri:"Kya? Matlab muhje.."(She was cut off as Om picks her up and spins her around in happiness )"Om...Omkara ji. muhje chakar aa raha hai"