Request

I hope this was ok, it's different to what I normally write so it was more of a challenge. Only Dabi and Shigaraki are in this chapter as they were the ones requested.

Shigaraki✋🏻
Tomura walked into your shared bedroom, it had been a long day all he wanted to do was sleep. As he closed the door behind him he heard the cries of his significant other. Rushing over to the bathroom door he caught sight of strands of hair laying around you. In a split second he was next to you, he had taken the scissors from your shaky hands and placed them on the counter. Tilting your chin to look up at him he asked you what's wrong. Tears streaming out of your eyes, you began to explain. The further into the story you got the tighter Tomura hugged you, It was comforting, made you realise you really did have someone who cared about you. After you were done explaining he carefully picked you up, making sure one of his fingers were not in contact with your skin. He slowly placed you onto your shared bed, disappearing into the bathroom. When he returned he was holding the scissors from earlier, taking a seat next to you he attempted to even out your hair. A couple hours had passed, you were laying in each other's embrace. Tomura had promised you he would never let your family touch you again, looking up into his eyes you knew he was speaking the truth. With the comfort of your loved one you drifted to sleep.

Dabi🔥
He knew this all too well, the cries from your fragile body was enough to make him feel useless. Running his fingers through your freshly cut hair to try give some form of comfort. To his surprise your cries seemed to stop, wide eyes looking up at him. He wrapped an arm around your waist and pulled you close to him, whispering words of comfort and promises he knew he would keep. Being able to share the same situation was surprisingly comforting. After a while you had seemed to calm down, he stood up holding a hand out to you. Hand in hand you both walked around the streets, breathing in the fresh air seemed to take all the pain away. Your uneven hair blowing in the wind, it was beautiful to you now, free of contamination from those people you'd rather not think about. You rested your head on his shoulder, you knew as long as you had him you would get through anything.

Also it's time to vote on what characters you want added, if someone has already said the character you wanted reply back to their comment. This just makes it easier for me to count, I will be adding one or two characters. The ones what get the most votes will get added. :)