First Fight

The grammar is terrible in this i know lmfao this is why i normally do bullet points. But i feel like you can't really for this type of chapter so i tried. Sorry for the late release of this chapter as well. Also I know how bad this is you don't need to tell me lmfao.

Todoroki🔥❄️
Shoto had been on edge all week, you had already figured out it was because of his dad. He had been with his dad majority of the week for what ever reason. You was waiting in his room on Friday since u always go round his house on that day, u heard the front door slam. You saw shoto and went to greet him, "Hey shoto" "What do u want y/n" he replied coldly. Brushing it off u asked how his day was but you just got the same cold answer. He then proceeded to ask "why are u even here" "um because i always come round on Fridays shoto, are u feeling ok?" He just walked past you, before shutting his door he looked at you dead in the eye with the coldest glare. "Go home y/n i don't need you here bothering me with your stupid needs, that's all you ever do i don't need you, i don't need him either just go away" Feeling the tears start to form you exited his house wondering what had just happened.

Bakugo💥
Everyone knew Katsuki was rude it was basic knowledge. But today he was getting on your nerves a lot, he was more rude about everyone you guys were friends with. All day he had been making rude comment to you about other people, normally this wouldn't bother you to much but today he was taking it to far. "Katsuki can u stop. We can't even have a normal conversation because all you've been going on about is other people" He stopped and turned to face you. "Well it's not my fault all them extras were more annoying today is it?" "I know that but i don't wanna hear every second rude comments about everyone we know it's tiring" now making eye contact you was met with a angry Katsuki. "Well if
i'm that tiring go date someone else, i felt the same about you anyways" He then stomped off leaving you fuming and upset.

Shinso💤
He was still not paying attention. Hitoshi was round your house, you were both laying on your bed just talking. Every time u spoke u would earn a "hmm" in response from him. This angered you since every time he would speak you would listen and give him a actual reply. "Hitoshi?" no response "Shinso?" "Hmm" "That's it if your not gonna actually talk to me then i'm going home" Getting up you walked to the bedroom door. "Y/n this is your house" Grabbing his wrist and pulling him off your bed you pushed him to the front door. "Then you leave" with that you pushed him out and slammed the door.

Dabi🔥
You and the league were on a mission. It was rather simple so it was finished quickly, you was all loading into the car to return back to the bar. You was the last one. Looking into the car there was no seats left.
"How do i get back then?" u asked Shigaraki. "Just sit on someone's lap, hurry up" Proceeding to sit on your boyfriends lap he looked at you dead in the eye. "What are you doing y/n, you know you can't sit on my lap. That's dangerous and against the law your gonna have to walk" "Your a bloody villain Dabi what do you mean against the law!" The car then sped off. In the distance you heard your sweet boyfriend "Sorry doll, think of it as more exercise"
Fuming and dripping with sweat, you slammed the bar door open. "You look nice doll, how was the walk took you long enough" Stomping past him you made your way to your room, you was not going to be speaking to him any time soon.

Shigaraki🤚🏻
You were sick of it. He had been acting more childish all week. "Tomura you need to stop, if your plan didn't work then correct the weak points you can't take it out on all of us. Look are help you" giving you the most cold glare you didn't even know your boyfriend could manage he replied "Back off y/n, it's not my fault all of you are to weak to pull off a simple plan. God i don't know why i'm dating someone as weak as you" having enough of his childish behaviour and rude comments towards you that week you stormed off towards your room. "Why don't you just piss off then Shigaraki deal with everything yourself you brat!" The slam of your door could be heard through the whole hideout, but no one could hear your silent cries from the words your boyfriend had said to you.