Request

Todoroki🔥❄️
-You lost your personality, you became quiet and isolated yourself from everyone.
-Every night you would go to the Todoroki residence, Fuyumi would of made dinner for you.
-You spent most of your time at his grave, telling him about your day.
-You still visited his mother, knowing he would appreciate it.

Bakugo💥
-You became extremely angry and short tempered, you pushed everyone away.
-The Bakusquad would check up on you, even if you told them to go away.
-You tried to hunt down the villain who killed him, you wanted revenge.
-Mitsuki would check up on you a lot, making sure you hadn't done anything stupid.

Shinso💤
-You had lost not only your lover, but your best friend.
-Every week you would speak to Aizawa, you would each share stories about Hitoshi.
-After getting permission, you slept in Hitoshi's dorm for as long as you needed.
-You adopted his cats instead of giving them away, you knew that's what he would of wanted.

Dabi🔥
-You would request to go on extremely dangerous missions, since you now had nothing to lose.
-You carried on his personal goal, not letting all that he's done go to waste.
-You became extremely dangerous, as you turned to violence as a way to grieve.
-Excepting his death was something you could never bring yourself to do, this made things a lot harder on you.

Shigaraki✋🏻
-You became the new leader of the league, you hated it feeling as if you'd replaced every trace of him already.
-His room become yours, it still had his scent which made you happy.
-At night you would go to his grave, you would tell him how things are as leader and that you miss him.
-The league would attempt to comfort you, you brushed them off as you wanted no sympathy.

Kaminari⚡️
-You lost all your energy, most of the time you would sleep to distract yourself.
-You would constantly do activities, to cope from the true reality of Denki being gone.
-In training you would over use your quirk, so you could feel something.
-Jirou would check up on you, to make sure you were taking care of yourself.

Amajiki🐙
-You were numb, at first you couldn't stop crying but now you couldn't cry.
-You gave up on your aims to be a hero, you didn't want to continue if he wouldn't be there with you.
-The other members of The Big 3 grieved alongside you.
-Your grief turned into hate, how could they take such an innocent persons life?